Chapter 5: Surprising Discovery

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Yongguk's P.O.V.

Wow. I got to say that that was sweet. Goodness, she's like a little doll, I just want to hug and devour her. I can't wait to see her again. 

It's 5PM but why am I not getting a phone call from Himchan? He said he'd hook me up at the Club Star, but I'm just waiting, looking at the clock and watching dramas. Goodness School 2013, I like the main characters, but I feel that the story is starting to revolve around the two teachers. It's getting boring. I changed the channel and starting watching 100 years of Inheritance. DANG Eugene is married but why is she still so pretty?

I got sicking of waiting for the phone call, so I got my phone to call Himchan first, but I see that there's something wrong with my Samsung Galaxy Note II. It was white not black. I tried to get into the phone but there was a password lock and I couldn't figure it out. I looked at the backgroud picture and it was of a little puppy. Gosh, it was as cute as that girl. And then I remember, it must be Ailee's when I was saving my number and she ran without looking. 

Ha. perfect reason to see her again next time. I guess I'll wait until she finds out that she has my cellphone. Nah, I'll go wait for her at the place where we first met at 6:30

 

Ailee's P.O.V.

I feel so different. I don't pay attention in class anymore because my head is filled with thoughts of Yongguk. What's wrong with me?

I walked to the place where we first met, the convenience store. I went inside and ate ramen in front of the window. I took out my phone to see what time it was, but it's not mine. I tried to unlock it, but none of the moves worked. I thought about where my phone was and I think that Yongguk has mine because I ran with his. I used the phone of the convenience store to call my cellphone and I hear a deep soothing voice. It took me a few seconds to saying Hi because I was squealing in my head. 

"Sooo, you have my phone."

"Um... yes."

"Where do you want to meet up?"

"Meet up?" I was surprised that he said it so casually. 

"Yeah, let's meet at the place where we first met."

"Um...I'm here already."

"Really? Ok I'm on my way."

"Ok...bye?" But he had already hung up. Some minutes aftre we disconnected, I got a phone call from someone called Himmie. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Ain't this Yongguk's phone?"

"Um..yes. Who is this?"

"I'm Himchan, Yongguk's friend, can you tell him to come to Club Star in 15 minutes?"

"Um...Ok.."

He was talking to someone else in the background and randomly said, "Cool, bye."

Yongguk arrived 8 minutes later and I told him what his friend said. He looked at the time and said, "Damn, that means I have to be there within 7 minutes. "

Yongguk was dressed in a really short pink tank top kind of shirt that I could see the sides of his arm when his jacket blew from the wind, but at least he wore a large jacket on top. He also wore a snapback that was labeled "BONKERS" wonder what that means.

"Oh ok, here's your phone" I said. Then I turned to the entrance of the store to leave.

He grabbed my arm and asked me where I was going so quickly.

"Don't you have to get to your club?"

"Yeah, but can you watch me perform?"

"I'm underage.. I can't go inside..."

"It's okay if I say you're with me."

"But..."

"It's okayyy, you can watch me perform and then you can leave, I'll take you home."

"But..."

Then he just grabbed my hand and we started running in the direction of the club. "Sorry we have to run, but I have to be onstage in 5 minutes.

"Um okay" I couldn't speak because we were running so fast. I hadn't run in a long time so I enjoyed the air hitting my face.