Chapter 3: Avenger for the Cutie

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Yongguk's P.O.V.

So, after I rapped like rap star, I went offstage and hung out with my buddies. We went into the V.I.P. section of the club and drank shots. As usual Daehyun was taking turns drinking shots with another hot girl just to get her laid, Himchan was drinking with me and other rappers, Youngjae was drinking with Jongup and it was boring. In the room, there was a group of hot girls who were wearing short shorts that it looked like they were wearing jean , and shirts that spilled out their s. I'm so sick girls who try so hard to look ty to get my attention. The other guys were cheering them on to take it off and each of us had a girl next to us. I kept trying to push away, but she wouldn't quit. So I thought of something.

"Stop touching me with your s" 

She was like "You don't like them?"

"Of course I don't, I'm GAY."

That got her to get the away from me. I was trying not to laugh at her face because she had a look of disgust, which was similar to my face when she was dancing like a stripper.

I looked down at the club through the glass window and I saw that same pretty girl leader with a bunch of girls.. I was sure they were underage, so I wanted to play with them for being bullies. I told the guys what happened yesterday, and I had a plan to get them drunk and take them to the police station for fun. 

I told the waiter to bring the girls dancing in the middle to the room.
The girls appeared and it seemed that they forgot who I was. The leader girl comes and plops down next to me and we start give drinks to the girls. They looked nervous but they took it anyways. I got her a little bit drunk and I started asking her questions about that cute girl from yesterday.

"What school do you go to?"

"I go to Cheongdam High School."

"You know that girl you guys bullied yesterday, what kind of person is she?"

"Who? Oh, you mean four- eyed. She's an annoying . Why do you want to know?"

"Oh, because you were complaining about her."

"I was? Whatever, she's a stupid loner who has rich parents, so she's cocky."

"She brags?"

"No...but she just pisses us off because she's perfect. Let's not talk about her, let's talk about me oppa."

I got all the answers I wanted and I was sick of her so I looked at the other guys and I winked. The dudes and I handed drink after drink to the girls and they were out.

We sort of had to carry them and drag them at the same time. We just shoved the girls in the car and drove to the police station. Youngjae asked me if this was okay and that it seemed a bit too harsh. I said no, these bullies deserve more than this. 

I went to the police station and said that I found these drunk girls in front of the station. I suggested to the officer that he calls their parents. They are going to be in so much trouble that I started laughing. I left and I felt proud of myself.

I want to see that cutie again. Even though I feel like an oppa, she was too cute and innocent.