Chapter 19: Real one

Sunset Rises on the Sky

I think I forgot to say it but it'll be Ailee's POV now


 

 

I couldn't look at Yongguk in the eyes, it was too embarrasing.. he saw me in front of someone else who wasn't him...What if he's mad at me? What do I do....

He carried me into his room and we just sat on the bed together...the house was so silent, I could hear crickets outside. On the way here, Yongguk didn't say a word and he looked really mad. wait...why is he the one mad? I was the one who was almost and HE was the one who cheated on me.

I get up and go for the door but then Yongguk wraps his arms around me and backhugs me. I could feel tears falling from his face.

"Yongguk? Why are you crying?"

"I'll protect you forever, don't worry Ailee."

"Yongguk..."

Then I thought of the girl who answered his phone, and I pulled away from him.

"You say you'll protect me, but you won't say that you love me."

"What are you talking about Ailee? I love you, so I want to protect you."

"Then who was the girl who answered your cellphone? I called you right before I was kidnapped but a girl picked it up instead. This is all because of you!"

"Ailee, what are you talki- Oh! That was my sister, she dropped by to give me my mom's homemade kimchi."

"Oh really?" maybe he was telling the truth...but he attracts so many girls...and he's a guy....

"I'm serious! Okay, I'll call my mom and prove it to you."

Yongguk pulls out his phone and dials 'My old woman' and puts it on speaker.

*Ring ring ringringinrgininrgin (Ring Ding Dong lol)

"Hello?"

"Mom! You told sis to bring me your kimchi right?"

"Yeah, she came over with her husband and kids, so I told her to give you my kimchi when she left."

"Thanks mom, love you, bye."

"See Ailee! There's no other girl for me except you...I love you."

"Yongguk....I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought you cheated on me....I'm just...so insecure.."

Yongguk pulled me into a hug and when we met each other's eyes, he kissed me gently and lovingly.

Somehow we landed on the bed and Yongguk kissed me everywhere. 
I could see and feel Yongguk's bulge on me and I knew he wanted it.

"Yongguk...I'm ready."

"Ailee..."

I took off my clothes with only my lingerie on. I unbuckled Yongguk's belt and took his pants off. I massaged his until I took his boxers off.

"Ailee...."

I the tip of his and I heard Yongguk grunt. I kept and then put his as deep as I could into my mouth. I could hear Yongguk groaning and I kept moving my head up and down. Yongguk put his hand on top of my head and made me faster. Then I felta squirt and I saw white liquid. Ew what is this...I stood up and spit on a tissue.

I went back onto the bed and Yongguk gently laid me on the bed and started kissing from my neck towards my private. I felt weird again, I could feel Yongguk me and felt his tongue enter my . It felt so good I didn't understand why I didn't experience this before.

"Yongguk, it- it feels good"

Yongguk kept eating  me out and I felt a tight knot in my stomach. I felt myself and then all my nerves were suddenly relaxed and I was out of breath.

I opened my eyes and I saw Yongguk in front of me with his erect and ready.

"Ailee, are you ready?"

I nodded and felt Yongguk's rip me open. It hurt so much I couldn't hold my tears in.

"It's okay Ailee, it always hurts in the beginning."

Yongguk kissed my neck and s, I could tell he wanted to take my pain away. After several minutes, the pain was endurable.

"Yongguk, you can continue"

Yongguk fully entered me and this time I felt pleasure.


I don't feel like writing no more :/


Next morning 

I tried to get up, but the pain wouldn't let me move. By the groans I made trying to walk, I woke Yongguk up. 

I was lifted off my feet and held bridal style.

"Let's go eat boo."

I nodded in embarrassment. He took me downstairs and sat me down on a chair. He went into the kitchen and made omurice, not bad for a guy who just had and is y.

We talked and reconciled. No wonder I was in love with this man. 

"I don't want to go home....I ran away to be honest..."

"Why? What happened?"

Should I tell him? Yeah...I should, lovers don't keep secrets from each other.

"My parents....they want to me to marry Kris, you know the teacher."

Yongguk slammed his hand on the table, "WHAT?! THEY WANT YOU TO MARRY AN OLD MAN? A TEACHER NONETHELESS?!"

"Well...he's the same age as you... he was smart since he was little."

"You know him? You know what, you should just live with me, you're MY girl."

I liked the sound of being his girl...but he sounds a little possessive...


Happy with the update guys? I'm just hella lazy that I don't update :/ I ANNA GO TO A WATERPARK!!! >.<