Chapter 7: Heartbeat

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Ailee's P.O.V.

Oh.My.God. Holy Bajeezus. When he was rapping, I felt something in my stomach and I couldn't stop looking at him! He's like a totally different person when he raps and it's....beautiful...

It was so embarrassing when he kept turning to me when he was rapping. The staff behind me were whispering about how good looking he was and they would squeal whenever he turned this direction. No! He was looking at me! Not them....right? 

To be honest...I didn't want to leave the club. I actually wanted to see more of him. Those muscles...make me drool. No! This is bad! I shouldn't be thinking about guys. I should be thinking about getting into Seoul University! But...his friends were also ulzzang and nice. I felt uncomfortable when they were drinking and I was underage, but I felt better knowing that Zelo was the same age as me. I think Yongguk was jealous when I told him his friends were nice. So cute. Heh. 

"Ailee!"

Crap, my mom's calling me. "I'm coming!"

"Ailee, what is with you? Your teacher called me saying that you missed class in the morning and only attended for 30 minutes. Were you sick? But.. you don't look sick. Tell me honestly what you did in the morning."

"I...I...met a friend from elementary school..."

"A friend? I didn't know you had one." 

That sort of stabbed my heart. 

"Well that's good, at least you have someone to talk to. Make some more friends, but don't come home so late like today. Why were you late today? Huh?"

"I walked around the neighborhood."

"Don't walk around alone late at night ok! It's dangerous. You might meet one of those club gangster guys. Don't hang out with them, ok?"

"Nae."

She left and I felt hurt... I knew that I didn't have friends but she didn't have to say it like that...A few tears fell onto my leg. But Yongguk was my only friend...how could I not hang around him?

I guess I have no choice but to listen to mom...

I hate my life.