Chapter 10: 2HOT

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Ailee's P.O.V.

Oh.My.GOSH! His face was so close to mine! We almost...kissed! 

Why is this room so hot?!
He was so amazing in the noraebang and then that happened...Why am I so clumsy? 

Then he performed for me, again! His voice is so amazing....his rap was so good!
I only heard some parts because he was so fast, but I heard the word love more than once...am I in love?

When he dropped me off at my house, he kissed my forehead, I couldn't stop my heart from thumping so loudly! I think he heard my heart beating violently because he was so close, AND he smirked. Yup, he definetly heard my heart. 

Why does he do this to me? He's the only one, ever since I was born, who made my heart beat so quickly that it felt like it would explode. I can't help but blush everytime I think of him, which is all the time, so my face is always red!

What to do?!

I think I like him.....

Yongguk's P.O.V.

Wow. She is so innocent and pure, that I just want to kiss her and make her mine. She is the cutest thing, girl actually, that I have ever met. The only types of girls I met were friends and s at the club. This girl is so different and she's like an angel.... I almost kissed her today..., I should've just done it!

Whenever I'm close to her, I get this weird feeling in my stomach and I haven't felt this since I fell in love with  my high school sweetheart, unil she cheated one me.

the next time I see her, I'm just going to kiss her, well take the next step when the time comes,

 

Dear Readers.....this is the tiest chapter i have ever written in my entire life.....
i don't even kno how to continue this story b/c it feels so boring....

it's hard to progress...and i need some feedback from you readers....HELPPPP MEEEEEe

- your depressed author nim