Chapter 11: Awkward Love

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Ailee's P.O.V.

I don't think I can face him today....it's so embarrassing. On a normal day, I sneaked out of my house cautiously and surreptitiously walked to the bus stop. I wasn't afraid of my parents...I was afraid of seeing Yongguk. Whenever I see him, I can't seem to breathe. I was looking left and right 24/7 and I knocked into this tall man. He was very built and very....good looking from below.

"Darling, watch where you walk" He said in a deep voice with a smile.

"I.I..I'm sorry!" I stuttered while bowing on the floor.

"Here" He put out a hand for me to grab so I could get up.

I put my hand into his big hands which safely pulled me up. Looking at him from a closer angle made me realize that he looked like a supermodel, tall and y. 

"T..T.Thank you!" I started to turn away, but somebody grabbed my shoulder and it was the tall man.

"Hey, my name is Kris, I just moved into this area, sooo do you want to give me a tour?" He said with a warm smile.

"Um....sure..." I couldn't refuse, he looked so sincere and so....broken.

While I was showing him around the neighborhood, it was so awkward! I could feel his eyes staring at every inch of my body. I was SO glad when we returned to the same spot we started. It was the longest 5 minutes ever! 

"Well, I have to get to school, bye..." I said.

"Thanks for the tour. Have fun at school...Ailee.." he said. He said the last part really quietly.

I wasn't sure if he said my name, and if he did, how did he know my name? GAHHH I don't know anymore but I know one thing. I have GOT to get to school IMMEDIATELY or else I'm going to be late.

I barely made it to school and I was so out of breath that it took me sometime even after class started. Another day of school passed by and I descended the stairway of the school, but someone pushed me and I closed my eyes and screamed because nothing would be able to break my fall on the ground. Well, that's what I thought, I was waiting for the pain to soar through my entire body, but when I opened an eye, I saw Yongguk inches away from my face. Several seconds passed that felt like an eternity, but he had caught me, and was on the ground underneath me, when I was about to fall flat on my face.

I pushed his chest and lifted my face away from his. He groaned in pain, clutching the part of his chest which I had pushed away harshly. I leaned forward again and inspected his body to see if he was hurt anywhere. 

Unknowingly, I was still sitting on top of him and everytime I moved, I could feel something gradually growing underneath me.

"Do you have a ball inside of your pocket?" I asked Yongguk.

When I asked him, his eyes grew in size and he coughed and gently pushed me off of him. He got up and turned his back on me. Stupidly, I kept asking him if he was hurt anywhere and I kept trying to see the front of his body to see if he was really okay.

Finally with enough force, I made him face me and he was looking up at the ceiling and his hands were trying to cover something.

"What's with your hands? Are your hands hurt?!" I suddenly grabbed his hands to see if he was bleeding or scraped, but nothing was wrong with them, except for the big bump where his private was.

I dropped his hands, which went back to covering his private. And this time, I was the one coughing. I couldn't look at him in the face, nor could I look at the ground because of the part that his hands were covering, so I decided to look at the side ground.

"How did you get here?" I asked him.

"I was going to take you home because I missed you in the morning." He nervously said.

"Well...um...do you want to go home now?" I asked.

"Yeah! Uh...let's go...." He walked out of the school first and I smiled because...this is the first time I see him so shy. He always showed me the big strong man that he was, but I think I found his weakness....but....what is that big bump? I remembered that somebody had pushed me, but when I looked at the stairway, there were only students filing down and out the school. 

I thought to myself that it was probably an accident and I ran to catch up with Yongguk. 

 ********************

This is the most awkward walk I have ever taken. Yongguk is ahead of my by several feet and I'm behind him, staring at his back. He keeps taking glances at me, and quickly looking back to the front.

I couldn't help but smile at the cute and nervous side of Yongguk, it reminds me of me in the beginning. 

I walked up next to him and I grabbed his hand. He looked at me surprised and I smiled at him. To be honest, I don't know why I did that, but I did it without a second thought. It just came to my mind that I should do that and I just did. When I realized what I had done, I tried to remove my hand, but he grabbed it harder, stopping me from letting go. Without a warning, he stopped in his tracks and grabbed my shoulders.

"Ailee...I...I love you." He stammered.

I didn't know what to say, it was such a sudden confession. I stood there dumbstruck and I didn't know what to say. Yongguk cupped my chin in his hands and lifted it up slightly. His face was centimeters away, actually, he was so close that our noses touched. I'm thinking....oh my gosh, what do I do? I shut my eyes nervously and waited for the feeling on my lips. His soft lips finally made contact with mine and it was so smooth and sweet. Our lips matched perfectly like they were meant for each other. While we were kissing, I could feel something trying to part my lips and I succumbed to its force. Something roamed my mouth and unconsciously, my tongue was fighting with it for dominance, but it was too strong and the feeling was too deep. By this point, my hands were in his hair and his hands were on my hips. 

When we separated, I was desperate for air. My first kiss was...so wonderful and perfect, I felt. 

"Shall we walk home now, princess?" Yongguk said with a smile.

"Y.y...yes..." I stammered.

This time, I was the shy one and he was the happy and big now. He grabbed my hand and started walking. When we were walking toward my house, Yongguk casually asked, "Ailee, will you go out with me?" I stopped and looked at him; his eyes were sincere and full of hope. I think I also....love him too. "Yes Yongguk.." I said with a smile.

"YESSSS" Yongguk wrapped his hands around my waist and suddenly lifted me up into the air and went in circles.

We finally reached my house and I didn't want to leave him...I wanted to....stay with him all night.

"Well...Ailee....good night, sweet dreams" He kissed me and it felt wonderful, but this time without "it".

He hugged me and I didn't want to let him go. It was already nighttime because we walked home. "Ailee, you should go inside, your parents are probably waiting for you." Yongguk whispered into my ear.

"It tickles!" I giggled. 

"Ailee, you are so perfect....I want you to be mine...forever." Yongguk said.

After several more minutes in each others arms, I forced myself to push Yongguk away. 

*Sigh* "Goodnight Yongguk. And I.....loveyoutoo!" I blurted quickly, then I turned around and ran into my house without looking back. I ran up to my room and peeked a look outside.Yongguk was still standing there  and I saw a smile creep up, "YESSSS" Yongguk yelled. He started jumping and fist pumping the air. He turned around and skipped to the bus stop. 

Well....this was a perfect day I thought with a smile on my face~

 

 


 

SOOOOO guysss, how was the story? and as I promised, I UPDATED!! YAYYYY

I actually enjoyed writing this chapter, sweet and innocent love <3

please comment below to tell me what you thought of this chapter~
WElLL good night ^.^ I need me some sleep!

finals this week T.T WAHHHHH WHYYYYY