Chapter 1: The Collision

Sunset Rises on the Sky

Yongguk's P.O.V.

It was 5PM when I woke up. I barely remember what happened last night. I got crazy drunk and then hung out with a few girls; the next thing I know, I'm on my couch.

Gahhh... I'm so tiredddd....
I have to go back to the club to rap by 6:30. I really don't feel like it. 
I get up, put on a black wife beater, a snapback, chains, and a leather jacket. It is so cold outside, winds blowing like crazy. 
I'm basically jogging to the club, when I see this girl with really long hair. She looks like a high schooler, but there's a group of girls around her. So I'm wondering what's going on.

I slowly walk towards the throng of girls, when one girl starts pushing the long- haired girl's head back with a finger and yells at her to stop acting smart and cocky. Suddenly another girl's hand snaps back, but I catch it from descending. The girl turns and glares at me.

"Who the are you?!"

"I think I should be asking what all of you are doing, bullying a single girl like a gang of mobsters."

I give every single one of them my glare, warning them not to mess with me.

A pretty looking girl, who seems to be the leader, tells them to stop and just ditch the loser.

I go over to the long- haired girl.

"Are you okay?"

"Um...yes..."

She had the cutest voice I had ever heard in my life! DAYUM! I had to sort of bend my back because she looked like she was 5'2 and she wouldn't look up. I wanted to look at her face, but she kept staring at the ground. 

I saw the gang of girls across the street, glaring at me. I was nervous knowing that she might be in danger.

"Do you want me to take you home? Because those girls are still there"

"I'm okay...I go through this everyday" she replied.

I felt so sorry for her...going through bullying when she looks so innocent. I couldn't take her answer because I had an intuition that those girls would be back for her on her way home.

"Let's go to your house, I'm not going to let you go home by yourself, risking your life basically."

She tried to decline, but I just dragged her by the arm and called a taxi. I basically drag her in and make her tell her home address to the taxi driver. She did so reluctantly. She was so CUTE that I wanted to pinch her cheeks. But she woudn't stop looking at the ground even in the car.

I said, "Wow, girls these days are scarier than gangs. Why did they gang up on you?"

"I don't know...But they say that it's because I'm ugly and that my face pisses them off," she said after several silent seconds. 

Even though it was awkward, I asked her "How old are you?"

"Um...I'm 18"

"Whoa, you're only 3 years younger than me, but you look like a middle schooler."

"Um...thank you..?"

We finally arrived at her house. Wow, it was like a mansion. I could tell that she was rich. She thanked me and she ran towards her gate of the house when she tripped face first on the ground. I run towards her.

"Ouch. Are you okay?" The good thing was that the ground was wet because it rained earlier in the day.

"Yes. I'm fine, thank you."

She is so cute! She finally stumbled into her house and I went back to the waiting taxi. I looked at the time and ! It was 6:40!
I quickly told the taxi driver where to go and when we arrived, I ran backstage.

My buddy, Himchan, was waiting for me and told me that I was to go after Dok2 in 5 minutes. I took the time to cool off and remove the beads of sweat on my forehead.

After I said waddup to Dok2, I went onstage and gave the audience what they wanted, me.