Amusement Park: Part 3

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- JUNG HANA - 

      The subway ride was pretty standard except for the fact that Mimi and I got on the wrong train a couple of times and the fact that we missed the train we were supposed to go on a couple of times. Eheheheheh I’m not exactly the best with directions you see. Regardless of that, today was going to be fun well as fun as it could be with Mimi being so cold to Zelo and Jongup. As soon as little Mimi saw them she glared but I was happy to see Zelo so I just let her be herself. Soon enough, after the first two rides, I wanted to go into the haunted house so I asked if we could and everyone was okay with it so we did. I probably should’ve realized this before we stepped into the haunted house but Chun Hie is a huge scaredy cat so maybe the haunted house wasn’t the best place for us to go….sorry, Mimi!

 

        When we entered the haunted house we were faced with a narrow hallway, Chun Hie and Jongup seemed to get along so well what with the constant, suspicious whispering to each other so they were up front by themselves while Zelo and I were behind them. The hallyway was way too narrow for the four of us to walk together so Jongup and Chun Hie stayed in front and Zelo and I stayed behind them as we crept through the haunted house. A ghost popped out from the wall and made me jump up a little, I kind of hit Zelo while jumping so I apologized, “Sorry! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to, are you okay?” Zelo just laughed and said it was fine. I thought my reaction was bad but you should’ve seen Jongup and Chun Hie’s reactions. Jongup jumped up and almost fell on Chun Hie while they both screamed in terror. I have to admit….it was kind of hilarious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter