Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YAH BANG CHUNHEI!” Jongup screamed while he clumsily tried to catch up to me.

 

“Catch me if you can~” I taunted while giggling.

 

While running, I had only one destination in mind, and that was just where I was going.

 

We reached a park and I quickly ran over to the skate’s shelves. Jongup was panting hard and walked up to me.

 

“Foot size.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“What’s your foot size?” I repeated.

 

“O-oh. Um…8 (US).”

 

I tossed him a pair of skates his size and slipped on my own pair. I ran over to the rink and immediately started skating. Jongup quickly got onto the rink as well and we started skating together. We raced and chased each other around for a while. He quickly caught up to me and was about to push me down, but my reflexes kicked in fast and I ended up pushing him over as he landed smack on his back.

 

“BWAHAHAHA,” I snorted while pointing at him, “You should’ve seen your face! OMG I’M DYING HERE!”

 

He just lay there for a while watching me roll over laughing, “Are you going to keep laughing at me or are you going to help me up?”

 

“Right, right. Of course, my bad. Here.” I said while stretching out my hand.

 

He smirked and grabbed my hand, dragging me down to the ice along with him.

 

“Revenge.” He grinned.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter