FESTIVAL?!

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

 

“Wait wha-“ before Chunhei could finish, Tao grabbed her arm and dragged them to his destination.

 

“Damnit Tao! Why are we at a festival park?”

 

“To have fun!” he replied evidently.

 

“You need to reserve tickets to get in here! What’s the point?” Jongup added.

 

Tao spun to Chunhei, “Have you forgotten who I am?”

 

“There’s nothing I can’t get with this black card here~” he continued while pulling out a credit card, “how do you think I can afford all my Gucci?”

 

Tao yanked Jongup over, “My girlfriend and I are going to have fun now so you can run off!”

 

Jongup stared at him blankly.

 

He had tried to be the calm one, the mature one, but noooo this was going way too far. He gritted his teeth and looked at Tao with a deadly glare, steam blowing out of his ears.

“Your girlfriend?! Don’t you mean my girl? I’m not handing her over to you, whether you like it or not!” he snapped.

 

“Boy, you don’t know what you’re getting into, Ima wushu your outta here if you dare step in between Chunhei and I.”

 

“Bring it.” Jongup replied, as they were forehead-to-forehead and deathly staring into each other’s eyes with one thing as their goal.

 

“Well, you guys sure are getting cozy.” Chunhei said breaking the silence.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter