Amusement Park: Jongup and Chunhie

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gosh was that traumatizing! I never want to go in there again, the only time I’ll ever go in there again is when Zelo shrinks!

Flashback

“OMO WHAT WAS THAT??!!!!!” I screamed for the umpteenth time.

“WHAT IF IT WAS A GHOST??!!!” the muscle monster yelled in reply.

“GROWWWWWWLLLLLLLL” the anonymous sound from over where made.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH” we screamed in unison as Jongup subconsciously jumped and almost squashed me.

“YAH! Look where you’re going!” I screamed at him while still shivering in fear.

“KYAAAA!!!!!” I screamed almost immediately after. Gosh people sure love to jump up and scare the wits out of me.

I could almost see Jongup smirk. “Look where you’re going~” he mimicked. “Look, we both know we’re no good at this so why don’t we make a pact?”

“P-pact? What kind of pact?” I asked curiously.

“How about this? We’ll stick together the whole time so we don’t get separated?” he asked hopefully. I nodded in agreement.

“BOOOO!” something popped up and screamed.

“KYAAAAA!!” I screamed and grabbed on to whatever was closest to me, it was something big and warm and really solid yet soft to the touch. I looked down immediately and saw I was holding on the muscle monster’s hand extremely tightly as he did the same as me.

‘Wow her hands are so thin and small, I hope I don’t break them,’ Jongup thought.

Without hesitation, we both ran out at the sight of the glorious glowing exit sign. Finally I could see light again! Ehem not like I died before…

Gosh, I don’t think I’d ever been happier to see the outside world before. I looked back and realized that we’d been separated from unnie, just my luck.

-End of Flashback-

“Hey muscle monster,” I started, “looks like we’ve been separated…”

“Seems like it. Since we’re probably stuck together for the rest of the day, I’d like to not be called ‘muscle monster’.” He replied after texting the giant about our whereabouts.

“Alright, then. Go ahead. What’s your name?” I replied bored.

“I’m Moon Jongup.”

“Ok Jongup-ssi. Let’s go on a ride now!” I urged while already running to a ride.

‘I thought she was going to introduce herself to me too…’ Jongup thought while trying to catch up to me.

Once I spotted the Bumper cars I sprinted over to it without a moments hesitation. “Let’s go on this!”

“Alright, but don’t complain when I beat you!” Jongup replied smirking.

“OH IT’S ON!” I replied, P.S. if you didn’t know, I’m really competitive :P.

Once the 5 minutes began, I immediately aimed for the muscle monster ehem Jongup, and he did the same. After 2 minutes people noticed that we had some sort of ‘battle’ and just went on to bumping others instead of us. A heated competition this was, all the anxiety and fear from before disappeared and was replaced with a burning passion to beat him. The time was up faster than we expected.

“I WIN!!!!” I screamed throwing my arms up in victory.

“NO WAY! I WON!” Jongup retorted.

“*Merong*” I replied while running to another ride where I could beat him.

After a couple of more rides we deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter