Tao's girlfriend

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me why I'm coming again?" Jongup groaned.

 

"Because! We're meeting with Tao's girlfriend! Gosh I can't believe that boy finally got a girl, I thought this day would never come!" Chunhei reminded.

 

"I thought this was supposed to be a date for us! You know, our first date?"  

 

"Oh hush Jongup, we can do that another time. But now, this is more important."

 

"So you're saying that another man is more important than I am?" Jongup grumbled under his breath.

 

They walked into the mall and quickly spotted Tao and the mystery girl. They stood out easily, both of them tall and beautiful, looking like a perfect couple as they conversed with each other, with their perfect and beautiful aurae bouncing everywhere as the people around admired. Chunhei giggled in delight at the sight and called out Tao's name enthusiastically. Jongup wanted to run away, anywhere, just not there. The Jonghei couple quickly sat down across the table from them.

 

Tao was wearing a simple outfit but still managed to pull off that very attractive boyish idea. The mystery girl wore a simple yet fashionable outfit that showcased her long legs and pale skin, which added more to their perfect-ness. The mystery girl was easily taller than Hana, and had a body worth being jealous of.

 

Jongup once more felt self conscious with Tao's perfect prescence, on the other hand he felt extremely nervous with this beautiful angel in front of him. Chunhei on the other hand couldn't care less about it.

 

"Chunhei I'd like you to meet someone, this is Mei lien." Tao introduced while lovingly at his girlfriend.

 

"Oh so you're the girl that finally tied Tao down! Nice to meet you, I'm Chunhei! This is Jongup, my boyfriend. Jongup introduce yourself." Chunhei returned.

 

Jongup was in starstruck staring at this girl, she was so pretty, adorable, fashionable, beautiful legs, beautiful legs, perfect complexion, fair skin, everything about her was so beautiful he was mesmerized. Chunhei saw this and elbowed him the the side. "Introduce yourself!" she said through gritted teeth, obviously noticing Jongup's attraction to this new female.

 

"U-um n-nice meet to you, Jongup I'm." he fumbled as he turned red from embarassment.

 

Mei lien shook his hand but didn't make any note about his stumbling of words as she smiled and nodded. Tao whispered in her ear for translation and she giggled in response.

 

"Chunhei you actually know Mei lien, you don't remember her?" Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter