Jung Hana

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        After I said that (check previous chapter for what I said), Zelo looked shocked and heartbroken. Zelo slowly regained his posture and began eating quickly finishing his half of our food; once he finished, he slammed his hands down on the table alerting the whole restaurant of his presence and said (really, really loudly), “Hana Jung! I am going to cheer you up; it is my job as your friend and all. How about we go to an amusement park together this weekend?” I was kind of stunned that he had enough courage to say that in public but as soon as I tried to calm myself I began blushing. I also found myself trying to hide because well I get embarrassed really easily and Zelo slamming his hands down on the table made A LOT of people stare. “Is he asking me out on a DATE?”

     I kept thinking to myself. That word “date” d-a-t-e…..what a strange word. I began to smile at Zelo and he just smiled back, I was freaking lost in his smile at this point and I needed to find an exit. I started blushing again which wasn’t good because well I didn’t want him to see me like that so I covered my face with my chopsticks (by the way chopsticks don’t cover much of one’s face). Zelo’s hand swooped down like an eagle and snatched up my chopsticks and asked me, “You okay? Was I too pushy?” once again with his innocent eyes looking at me. I laughed thinking I can’t just leave the guy hanging, blushing or not blushing so I replied, “It isn’t too pushy! It was just unexpected and um well….sudden. Of course I’d love to go to the amusement park with you!”

     Zelo smiled and jumped out of his seat to come and give me a hug. “I’ve never had a boy hug me (other than Daehyun and Youngjae)…geez tell me I’m not blushing again!” I thought to myself while oh what a surprise, blushing. I hugged him back and said, “You’re a good friend.” Zelo smiled and for the rest of our time in the little restaurant we ate errr well I ate and Zelo watched me eat. Onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter