Dinner: Part 1

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hana-

The car ride was really awkward, well not for me at least. I sat in the back talking to Zelo like we usually did and it was fun but then we looked at Jongup then quickly turned to each other remembering that he was still here. I feel so bad, Jongup just sat there talking to the driver!

Zelo quickly said to Jongup, "So, Hana tells me you and Chun Hei are in the same class." 

Jongup's face looked awkward as he replied, "Y-Y-Y-Yeah, we are in the same class."

I smiled and replied, "Chun Hei says the class is boring and she wants to fall asleep half the time. Please make sure she stays awake and pays attention."

Jongup smiled awkwardly and nodded. Soon enough we had reachedHimchan's new house and we got off. I walked over to the door, rang the doorbell and told Jongup and Zelo to stay behind me. Chun Hei happily came to open the door for me. 

 

-Chunhei-

I heard a ring from the doorbell and immediately sprinted over to the door to see who it was. I flung the door open and squealed in delight.

“UNNIE YOU’RE HERE!!!!!” I screamed while pulling Hana into a big hug.

“I’m here Chunhei! I brought Zelo and Jongup with me, I hope that’s ok.” She said while awkwardly motioning for them to come in.

I glared at them briefly; making sure unnie didn’t see and then put up a fake smile, “Of course, anything for you unnie! Welcome in!”

I walked back into the house and screamed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter