Stalkers

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jung Daehyun! You can’t sit in your apartment all day!” Youngjae shouted at Daehyun.

 

Daehyun shook his head, “I can and I will!”

 

“Aish. You’ve been so stressed out lately worrying about Hana. She’s a smart girl and she can take good care of herself so stop worrying will you? Let’s go out and do something, you seriously need to get your mind off of this,” Youngjae replied clearly annoyed.

 

Daehyun frowned, “I have to worry about Hana, if I don’t then who will?”

 

“The rest of us. Let’s go to Festival Park!” Youngjae replied sighing at Daehyun’s stubbornness.

 

Daehyun slumped back into the couch and placed the book on top of his face as he replied with a muffled voice, “What’s so good about Festival Park?”

 

“Today they’ve got foods from all over the world. I know how much you like eating~” Youngjae replied hoping that Daehyun would accept.

 

Daehyun shot straight up, “Let’s go!” Daehyun ran straight to the front door when Youngjae stopped him.

 

“Pants,” Youngjae said pointing at Daehyun’s neon yellow boxers. Daehyun blushed and walked into his room. After about three minutes, Daehyun walked out of his room fully clothed. Youngjae grabbed his coat as Daehyun wrapped his scarf around his neck. The two walked out of the apartment and started their journey to Festival Park. “Daehyun, you’re still worried about Hana aren’t you?” Youngjae sighed.

 

Daehyun was stiff, “Psht…of course not.”

 

“LIES. You and Hana are both so bad at lying. But you know what…I’M TIRED OF YOU BEING SO WORRIED ABOUT HER! SHE IS GOING TO BE AN ADULT SOON! SHE HAS TO MAKE HER OWN DECISIONS!” Youngjae exploded causing Daehyun to stumble.

 

Daehyun cowered beneath his friend’s rage, “Alright, alright. Calm down, Youngjae. I know I can trust her, she hasn’t been talking to that Zelo lately which is good.”

 

“Maybe he isn’t that bad, Daehyunnie,” Youngjae replied scared that Daehyun would be the one to shout this time.

 

Daehyun’s jaw dropped, “Not so bad??? He used to be part of a gang! What if he hurts my precious Hana? What will I do then??”

 

“Alright, alright. Let’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter