Amusement Park: Part 1

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   - JUNG HANA -

     As soon as the fire alarm went off so did my phone, it was Daehyun. Naturally I picked it up and answered the call,

"Daeeeee what is it now?"

"What is it now???? DID YOU FORGET I HAVE THE ENTIRE APARTMENT'S SECURITY CONNECTED TO MY PHONE?" 

"Oh so you know about the little fire..."

"OF COURSE! I'm on my way home right now, WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"It was Youngjae!!!!!!!! He tried to cook!" 

Next thing I knew, my own brother hung up on me but I wasn't free of his presence for long because 5 minutes later he was home. As soon as he got into the apartment he kicked Youngjae out of the kitchen, scolded me for even letting Youngjae touch the stove and cleaned up the mess in 10 minutes flat. I think that's his personal best! After he cleaned up, Dae made us all diner and we began eating. Halfway through the meal I began to talk and finally, I asked Dae, "So can I go this weekend with Zelo?" Youngjae nearly jumped out of his seat, "Go where exactly with ZELO?" I blushed a little and remembered that I hadn't told Youngjae so I quickly explained to him and he nodded and sat down. Dae ate silently for a moment until he smiled and said to me, "Of course you can go on your little date~" I almost spit out my kimchi, that is how surprised I was. "WHOA WHOA WHOA hold up. This isn't a date!" I said a little too loudly....

"Yes it is"

"No it isn't, Dae oppa!" 

"Well if it isn't a date then take Chun Hie with you."

     I paused for a second, I never considered taking Chun Hie with me. I immediately grabbed my phone out of my bag and texted Zelo to make sure if it was okay and he said it was alright and that his friend would be coming along with us so no one would have to third wheel. I smiled and told Dae, "Fine, I will take Chun Hie with me." I immediately called Chun Hie to invite her and she was absolutely ecstatic, I think she almost screamed. Anyway, that night I went to bed happier than ever because tomorrow I would go to the amusement park and it would be fun, the first fun I've had in a long time. 

     I woke up to Dae staring down at me, "Good morning, Hana~" he said. I pushed him aside and got up then he came to hug me and said, "Get dressed in something decent, I want you to look nice when you go on your date!" Aashdgl;jagl;afjglsjdl;ga;lkjfdg I thought but I just smiled and went to get ready. I got changed and waited for Chun Hei to arrived. I have to admit, Daehyun's taste for clothing wasn't bad considering he dressed me this morning...

 

- CHUN HIE -

It’s just my luck! Today Yongguk Oppa would have to go to work for the whole day and Himchan Oppa had to go for a family meeting for the whole day as well so I would be alone. Usually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter