WHAT??

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

 

I sat there with my head hanging low. Daehyun had found out about me and Zelo dating and he was beyond furious like way beyond furious. On a scale of one to ten, ten meaning that Daehyun is angry enough to explode and make a crater the size of Seoul...I would say that he is a 100. And yes, I am serious. While I was still walking around Festival Park with Zelo when Daehyun ran to us and grabbed both of us and took us to Himchan's house. 

Once we reached Himchan's house, Zelo and I walked slowly to the living room and sat down next to each other on one of the couches but Daehyun pulled Zelo up and dragged him to another couch on the other side of the room. I sighed and kept my head low.  "Hana Jung! I told you to stay away from that boy, what were you thinking DATING him???" Daehyun scolded. 

I sighed, "Daedae, please, he is a really good guy and I really like him. I can't even remember the last time I liked anyone! Please just trust me."

"Hana he used to be in a GANG! What part of that seems safe? Hmm?" Daehyun replied angrily. 

Zelo argued back, "Yongguk used to be part of the same gang. I'm not part of that gang anymore though, all of that is behind me."

"You stay out of this!" Daehyun yelled. 

I yelled back, "Daehyunnie! Please don't yell at him!"

"Hana, you are not to see this boy again. I don't want you to get hurt, I can't lose you," Daehyun replied with a sad look on his face. I know that Daehyun doesn't want me to get hurt and all but this is just over the top. Why won't he just trust me?!

I shook my head, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter