Amusement Park: Part 7

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       - JUNG HANA - 

        “EHHHHH? WHAT THE HECK?!” we both screamed in unison as we looked at each other. “YOU’RE WEARING MY THE SAME SWEATER AS ME!” we both screamed in unison. Zelo and I realized after screaming that we had drawn some attention to ourselves and people who passed by us kept saying things like “awwwww” or “what a cute couple.” I was starting to blush again, “WHY DO I KEEP BLUSHING?” I kept thinking to myself. Zelo and I really couldn’t stand the staring and the side comments anymore so we ran to the store and demanded a refund. “You two look so cute together! I was right, about your sizes too,” the store clerk said satisfied.

 

        *Sighhhh* “I guess we will just have to spend the rest of the day like this, if you’re okay with that Hana,” Zelo said to me. I just smiled and nodded, “This isn’t so bad I guess…at least we’re not or something.” Zelo laughed and grabbed my hand to pull me out of the store. It was pretty dark outside so I decided it was time to go home. We were walking through the park towards the entrance…I completely forgot Zelo’s hand was still holding mine. I looked down at it and Zelo noticed, he jumped back and said, “I’m so sorry, Hana! I didn’t realize.” I just laughed and replied, “It’s fine don’t worry about it.” Zelo nodded while scratching the back of his head and smiling shyly. Before we knew it we were at the exit.

 

“I will walk you home, Hana.”

 

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it, I can go home by myself.”

 

“No, it’s fine really I’ll walk you home.”

 

        He looked at me once again with those pleading eyes and I just couldn’t say no so we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter