Amusement Park: Part 2

Day by Day (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                       -Chun hie-
After a couple of mishaps in the subway, including missing the time and boarding the wrong ride, we finally arrived at Lotte world! It would be my first time going with unnie to an amusement park, I’m so exciteddddd!!!~ squeal! We queued in the line, got our tickets and frolicked to the rides; well I frolicked while unnie laughed at me from behind. The beautiful moment was ruined when unnie dragged me over to the giant.

“What is he doing here?” I asked pre~tty peeved.

“Hello to you to Chunhie.” Zelo replied boring holes in me like he was searching for something.

“I told you before Mimi, we are going with Zelo.” Hana Unnie said enthusiastically.

And to think this would be my girl time with unnie, that giant just had to ruin it.

“Oh and I kinda promised my other friend that I was going to spend time with him, so can he come along as well?” Zelo asked concerned while motioning over to his friend.

Whoopty freaking doo. Great job giant. Now there are two disturbances. At that moment, a freakishly hugely built guy stepped over to us awkwardly.

“This is my best friend Moon Jongup.” Zelo introduced.

Hana unnie flashed a smile at him and greeted, “Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m Hana!”

They waited for me to introduce myself but I just glared at him.

“Uhh… Ok… Let’s get going then!” Unnie said to try to break the ice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter