Stubborn

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up feeling peaceful. You let out a morning groan while streching to sit up. You look around you, Zee was still sleeping soundly. 

Why am I feeling so fantastic today? ​You questioned yourself.

Then you realized about last night you and Kris sneaked out for the second time and took a walk at seoul street together. You found yourself smiling. You got of your bed and ready yourself to school. But you woke Zee first before doing so, cause waking her up takes a lot of time. And if you already woke her up, she would go back to sleep while you were taking shower or something. typical.

Only half an hour before first class start, you and Zee leave the dorm and walked together to class. It was aweful how your heart started to beat fast again the closer you walked to the class. You barely sleep last night thinking about the sweet moments between you and Kris. He hug you to sleep, holding your hands. It was all just so beautiful to you. But still there's a small percent in your brain thought that it was weird and you shouldn't be doing this. Especially with someone like Kris.

-----

Kring...

The school bell rang showing that it's recess time. Zee excused herself cause she wanted to meet the principle also know as her unclel. So it was you all alone during recess time cause Yojung, you other friend was absent.

You walked yourself to the cafeteria and the first person you saw once you entered was no other than Kris. He sat at his usual place with other EXO-M members. Your eyes twitched when you saw the so called EXO-M fangirl's were sitting with them. Obviously Kris was avoiding them but not the other members. Luhan and Lay were laughing together with the girls.

es.

You turned our glare at Kris again and found out that he was looking at you. You got shock for awhile. He raised his left eyebrow at you and so did you. You turned around and walk away, decided not to eat during recess time.

----

You realized that you were right now sitting at a bench near the abandoned school field. You didn't even know the reason you came there. To get some fresh air maybe? 

You didn't realize that all this time, Kris followed you from behind since he saw you left the cafeteria earlier.

You thought that when you was alone, you could think properly and push aside all those weird thoughts of you and Kris. But nahhh ~ the more quiet the atmosphere, the more you thought about him. You can even heard his voice calling your name.

Am I hallucinating? NO.

Kris : Hey Jessica.

Jessica : Owh Kris you scared me. So I wasn't hallucinating then.. I told you to call me Sora. Han So Ra.

Kris : The first time I called you that you went angry, now I call your other name and you went angry too. What do you want me to call you then? Clown?

Jessica : Yeah call me a clown you assh--....sorry ~

Kris : No, I am sorry. I shouldn't play w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter