Partners

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened your eyes and looked around you. Was last night...just a dream? you thought to yourself. But then you saw Kris sleeping soundly on your lap. 

Last night..wasn't a dream at all

You smiled to yourself thinking about the kiss you and Kris had last night. It was beyond expectation for him to confess to you that early. You saw Kris sleeping on your lap, looking pale. Is he cold? you wondered. You were not that cold since you were wearing his jacket. You carefully his hair. 

While playing with his hair, your eyes suddenly went to his body, then to his hand and landed on his wristwatch. 

What the hell ?!! it's 6:50AM..

The sun was almost rising and you forgot that today was school day. Which means, people might be around in few minutes, to get to class or whatever. People will freak out if they see us two together like this. I have to wake him up. You shook his body lightly, while whispering his name near his ears. In the mean time, you were looking around the area afraid that students might see the both of you. But it was still a bit early, and the cloud was still a bit dark. I have to get back to my dorm before the sun fully rise.

"Hey Kris...wake up !!" you increase the volume of your voice at him. He opened his eyes and started to look at you, still lying on your lap. He was a bit confused at the moment. You gestured him to get off of your lap, and so he did. He looked around and started to scratch his fake-itchy head looking confused.

Kris : What are we doi--- oh last night, the kiss.

Jessica : We have to go back to our dorm before anyone sees us. 

Kris : Last night *smile*

Jessica : Kris !!

Kris : What?

Jessica : I have to go now okay. See you in class. Oh and here's your jacket.

Kris : I told you to keep it.

Jessica : Okay then, thanks bye.

And in a flash, you jumped off the bench and sprinted to your dorm. Kris then smiled and also went to his dorm.

----

You opened the door of your dorm slowly and took a peak inside. You felt super relief as you saw Zee still sleeping like a horrible sleeping beauty. You tip-toed inside and went to the bathroom to get yourself ready to school. 

Lucky, it's still morning and Zee is still sleeping..or else, she would be curious.

After few moment when you had done, you woke Zee up. Waiting for her to get ready like for almost half an hour, you  took a book and read it. When she's done, the both of you went to class as usual.

While walking to class, you just can't stop smiling thinking about the kiss. Zee realised that you were being weird.

Zee : Hiaa why are you smiling like that?

Jessica : Huh what? Am not.

Zee : Did something happen? and you didn't tell me?

Jessica : What..hahaha..Oh fck..no ~ I was just..I dunno 

Zee : Did something happen between you and Luhan?

Jessica : What? Luhan? what's wrong with Luhan?

Zee gave you a look. You glared at her and annoyingly replied.

Jessica : What is wrong with you? Luhan and I are just friend..geez

Zee : Owwhh don't be mad Jessie. It was just..weird that you were smiling to yourself since just now.

Jessica : Oh really? Did I smile that much?

Zee : Hey have you seen Kris? I text him and he didn't reply me.

Jessica : YOU ALREADY HAS HIS PHONE NUMBER? >.< 

Zee : Yeah, and why are you so shock? 

Jessica : Oh n-nothing...hehe, yeah it's nothing. Act cool..act cool

Zee : Pfftt you really are weird today.

You and Zee sat at your ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter