Second kiss

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He kissed you, Kris was kissing you. Your knees became weeker the more he deepen the kiss. His hand suddenly went to your back, hugging you closer. It's like the world has stop spinning. You didn't respond back though. You only stood there infront of him, feeling empty. He pulled the kiss away and look at you. Those intense eyes of his. His hand went to your cheeks, cupping them.

Why you never respond to my kiss Han So Ra? Kris thought.

After a few seconds of silence, you gain yourself back and pushed him away. He stared at you, shocked.

Jessica : Stop doing that !

Kris : Do what?

Jessica : That ! Just now ! The kiss ! STOP !!

Kris : You don't like it?

Kris face showed dissapoinment as he hung his head and sighed. You at the mean time, mentally face-palmed yourself for suddenly being mad at him. No I don't mean it like that Kris..

Not too long after that, you heard poeple coming in the library, busy talking to each other. It must be Luhan and Zee. Kris went to his seat again and continue doing the add maths paperwork, like nothing happen.

What? Ho ho ho NOO..don't just sit there and act like nothing happen after you suddenly kiss me !!!!

You look at Kris with a confuse look. You really were confuse with his attitude right now. Like what the hell has gotten into him? Being cold, then suddenly kissing you, then just act normal..like what?! 

You were deep in thoughts, when you heard someone calling your name. It was Luhan and beside him was Zee. They just came back from the cafeteria. 

Luhan : Jessica !

Jessica : Huh? *lost*

Luhan : What are you doing standing there? Are you going somewhere?

Jessica : W-w-what? Urm..

Zee : Oh good, I really want to go the toilet and I need accompany. Jessica will you?

Jessica : Urmm sure ~

Zee create a smile on her face and pulled your hand to walk along with her. So the both of you left the library. Luhan sat beside Kris while giving him the glare. Kris pretend like he didn't notice and continue solving the add maths questions. After seconds of looking at Kris while his palm supporting his chin, Luhan started to speak.

Luhan : Kris, what did you do?

Kris : You mean?

Luhan : I know you had done something at her, right?

Kris : , how on earth?

Luhan : What..you think I'm stupid? Think again. I can see the look at her face, like something fishy has going on around here?? *smirk* What did you do? 

Kris : I....

Kris was about to continue his words when you and Zee arrived back at the library.

Kris : Huh lifesaver ~

Luhan : Well that was fast

Zee : Nope, we didn't go at all. The toilet suddenly has no water and under repairment.

Luhan : Oh I see.

Zee : So we decided not to go at all.

Luhan : Hey Jessie ~ 

Jessica : Huh? Yeah?

Luhan : Are you okay? You seem a little, kinda spacing out..

Jessica : What? Hahaha No..I'm fine

Luhan : Are you sure you're fine?

Jessica : Yes ofcourse. 

You and Zee sat at your respective places. You continue with your add maths question while Zee was helping you. Luhan look at you with worried face, then he turned his gaze on Kris, still giving death glares. He decided to kick Kris' legs to get his attention. Kris look at him with an angry face and mouthed *what do you want?* Luhan replied a smirk and gestured him to talk to you or something. Kris just rolled his eyes and continue with his work.

After more or less, 20 minutes in the library, all the 4 of you decided to go back to each dorm since it's almost evening. Kris didn't even tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter