Library

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was in the middle of midnight and you were still wide awake thinking about whatever Luhan said to you during recess earlier. In the mean time, Zee already has gone to her dreamland as you saw her sleeping with open hands and legs. was slightly open too. Pffftt this girl sleeps like a man. 

You tried yourself to sleep cause it was already midnight and tomorrow is school as usual. You also afraid of getting lack of sleep and will end up sleeping in class, and being grounded like whatever happen to you during your first day of school. Embarrassing. You close your eyes to sleep, but you kept on turning from right to left then back to right again, to get comfortable position of sleep. 

" Means he loves you idiot !"

" So ?"

"Tell him"

Luhan's words kept playing inside your head for quite some time since the end of school today. You really can't decide at the moment, what you should do. You know that Zee likes Kris too, and also did you. But you were confused of Kris sudden attitude towards you nowadays. He was being cold again like the first time you met him.

"Ahhh eotokhee? I can't just tell him that I like him when he's treating me like this" you grumbled to yourself while ruffling your hair. Then after few seconds of silence, you suddenly heard Zee, murmured in her sleep.

"You like who?" Zee asked unconsciously while scratching her head with closed eyes. Oh ! You quickly covered your mouth and mentally stabbing yourself for being so loud. 

Goodnight Lee Hi Zee ~

Sweetdreams ~ 

--------------

Tomorrow morning, you and Zee were on your way to class as usual. You alread has made up your mind. You decided not to tell Kris about your feelings towards him..YET.

Once you and Zee arrived in th class, Zee proceed to her seat while you proceed to yours. And as usual, Kris was busy reading with his goddamn story book. What so intresting about that book anyway untill you don't even have time to atleast smile at me? Oh wait, he is being weird to me nowadays..ahh I don't understand you at all, Kris.

While waiting for the teacher to come, you took out your pencil case and decided to finisht the paperworks that the teacher gave to you last week. ( chap 9) Eventhough  the homework was supposed to be sent in by tomorrow, you decided to do it now since you have nothing else to do at the moment. Once you opened the first page..

Logarithm..god how do I do this?...add maths !!

Luhan who just arrived to class immediately went to his seat, which is infront of you. He turned to the back only to see you looking at the paperworks with empty-minded,  frustration face.

Luhan : Hey Jessica, what are you doing?

Jessica : Add maths homework Mrs Jung gave us last week

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter