Tell him

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Made new poster since it has reach 20 chapters*

Luhan : Don't worry ! I'll tell him everything.

Jessica : Make sure you tell him everything okay !

Luhan : Okay, see ya.

Luhan waved goodbye to you and Zee then got out from your dorm. You went to close the door and locked it. You found out that Zee was smirking at you the whole time.

Jessica : What?

Zee : Don't act like something never happen.

Jessica : It was a misunderstanding okay. We were playing truth or dare game. It was part of the dare.

Zee : Oh really? But you like it don't you?

Jessica : What do you mean?

Zee : You like Luhan right?

Jessica : As a friend, not more than that.

Zee : Really?

Another smirk plastered on Zee's face again but this time, it annoyed you. You just rolled your eyes and started cleaning the mess you and Luhan made during playing the truth or dare game. You picked up the food and snacks wrappers that was all over the floor. Zee also helped you with the cleaning.

-----

After the mess has cleaned, you and Zee jumped on each bed, ready to sleep. Zee was about to close her eyes when you suddenly questioned her.

Jessica : Where were you and Kris go today? 

Zee : Oh, he took me to the school park. It was such a special place for me. He was being cold to me at first, so I treated him ice-cream, slowly he started became a bit warm at me. And we were walking and---

Jessica : Okay that's enough I'm sleepy goodnight.

You said as fast as you can and reached to close the light on your nightstand. Zee stopped from whatever she was saying and replied "Okay ~" in a confused way. You pulled your blanket all the way to your chest and closed your eyes, pretended to sleep. 

You started to feel a bit uneasy about the exchange prefect thing. Because of the exchange, Zee start to spend more time with Kris and not you. And infact you knew that Zee really likes Kris, and probably Kris would like her to if they  keep spending time together. Your heart started to feel weak and all you can do now is sighing thousand times. You didn't know why you felt very uncomfotable, depressed and sad seeing them together. You also hate the fact that they look so good together. It makes you feel like you want to punch Zee or something. But what's the point of doing it anyway? She's your friend.

It was at that moment you realized, you like Kris. You have a feeling towards him. A feeling that can make you grow butterflies everytime he's around you. That sudden feeling you felt everytime he smiles at you, jokes around with you, even being such a jerk towards you.

No, I can't really like him for real.

Ughh I hate this. But I like him.

I hate the fact that I like him.

Can't I just ignore this feeling and act like it doesn't exist? 

You were deep in thoughts when suddenly you heard Zee calling out your name.

Zee : Jessica.

Jessica : Should I answer her? or continue pretending to be asleep.

Zee : Do you like Kris?

Jessica : No don't answer..don't answer...

Zee : Because if you like him, you can just  tell me, so that I wouldn't chase him or flirt or anything since I knew you like him. That is if you have feeling towards him. Hiaa Jessica !!

Jessica : *sigh in mind* What are you talking about? I like him also as a friend. Same goes to Luhan. Now can you stop talking nonsense cause I'm so tired and I want to go to sleep.

Zee : Oh really? so you don't really care about me doing the exchange for the guide prefect and all right? Do you?

Jessica : *Yawn* No I don't. 

Zee : *squealing* Owh haahaha, I thought you're mad at me or something, because I thought you like Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter