Jerk Kris

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris : You are coming with me. I have to take your friend with me Yojung, sorry.

Jessica : What?

Yojung : Are you taking her to the principal? did she do anything wrong?

Kris : Nope

Yojung : Then?

Kris : I have to guide her around school since she's new.

Yojung : Oh really? But we never had this guide thingy before in our school

Kris : I don't know, I was asked to, maybe cause she's not from korean so she's not used to all this.

Yojung : Oh I see, okay I'll be going to the cafeteria now. ByeBye

Jessica : Wait, where is she going? don't leave me with him.

So here's the thing, Kris was a senior prefect in the school. He was asked by the principal to guide you around the school for a week, since he knows english well. To those who have no idea what's a prefect, a prefect is an older student in some schools, who has special duties and helps to control younger students. Prefect has more power than regular students.

 

You watched as Yojung walk out of class. As Yojung disappeared from your sight, you looked up and met eyes with Kris.

OMG he is one handsome guy *-*

Kris : Follow me

Jessica : *not moving*

Kris : Are you coming or not?

Jessica : And he speaks english too...Where are we going?

Kris rolled his eyes and went closer to you. He starred at you intensely.

Kris : Hey, I am a prefect here, so you have to follow whatever I say okay? Don't be such a stubborn girl, I have the ability to take you to the principal and kick you out of this school if you disobey me, UN.DER.STAND. ?

Jessica : *nod nod*

Kris gave you a smirk and started to walk. You breath out in relief and followed him to wherever he's taking you to.

Kick me out of this school? Puh-lease you are welcome to do so..urghh such a bossy, I wish I can punch him on the head. And kick his , and and roll him like a buffalo and and asdfghjkl

You murmured inside your mind as you followed him from behind. You held a fist in both of your hands and acted like you are punching him, just that it doesn't really hit his head. Kris noticed so he stop and turned back. You suddenly stop from whatever you were doing and smiled to him innocently. He rolled his eyes and started to walk again.

---

While you and Kris were walking.

Jessica : I don't get it, why do I have to follow you?

Kris : I have to guide you around school for a week.

Jessica : Guide me?Oh so this is what mom was talking about early this morning.. pffftt I don't need that.

Kris : Pfftt I also don't wanna do this, but I have to follow the teachers' orders, so yeah.

---

Kris showed you the school's library. As you and Kris were inside the library, Jaehee and Fany (EXO-M's fangirls) saw the both of you. 

Jaehee : Hiaaa...Fany-ah, look !!

Fany : I know I know, who is she?

Jaeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter