Gym cleaning

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Kris end up in detention class after school. You and him were asked to clean up the school gym. You followed Kris to the school gym which located kinda far away from your class building.

Jessica : Why does it have to be so far away?

Kris : *quiet*

Jessica : And why are you spacing out?

Kris : *sigh*

Jessica : Eh? wat's wrong with him? never seen him in this condition before.

Kris ignored your question and went all silent. He was deep in thoughts about something. Well actually, he was kinda worried about what happened in the class earlier. He got scolded and got detention class. Never in his entire life, he get detention class untill now ~ and beside, he's a prefect and they are known to have a high quality on their attitudes.

___

 

 

You were shocked for what you saw the time you arrived inside the school gym. All such of sports equipment were everywhere and it looked like the gym was hit by a tornado or something. Basketballs everywhere on the floor and rubbish on the bleachers. In short, it was awefully dirty. 

What the..Are they having a party or something?

Kris also went shocked the moment he got in the school gym. Then he started to talk, after a long time being silent.

Kris : No wonder the teacher asked us to clean up the school gym.

Jessica : But there are also few students in the detention class just now, why the teacher doesn't ask them to help us?

Kris : Maybe they were asked to do other thing.

Jessica : But seriously, this place is a mess. And only we both to clean this all up? It will take forever.

Kris : I don't mind. Now come on.

Jessica : But..this place is like a zoo--

Kris : Just be silent and start cleaning. 

Kris kinda shouted while gave you a death glare, pointing to a door at the corner of the gym, probably where the brooms and mops were placed. You got shocked a bit, but then you rolled your eyes and went to the door to get the broom and all.

The bossy Kris has arrive ~

Kris was picking up the basketballs that were scattered everywhere on the gym floor while you were sweeping and collecting rubbish, cans and plastic bottles. You would take few quick glances at him once in a while, because...you feel like to. 

Suddenly, you got a called. You look at your phone screen and realized it was Zee. You answered her call without any doubt.

Jessica : Hello.

Zee : Hi Jessie ~

Jessica : Jessie ?! that's what my friends in ____ used to call me..aww I miss them.

Zee : Are you in detention class?

Jessica : We were asked to clean up the gym.

Zee : You and Kris? only?

Jessica : Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. I mean, how will we ever get it done by today?

Zee : If only I'm at your place right now.

Jessica : What? what do you mean?

Zee : Luhan took me aroud the school just now, and it was really boring. And now I'm alone in the room doing nothing. -.-

Jessica : So you rather clean up school up the school gym than sitting in the room doing nothing? What are you...

Zee : What I mean is, I want to be in your place because Kris is there.

Jessica : Hehh?

Kris realized that you were sitting at the bleacher having a call with someone. He sighed and started shouting at you from afar.

Kris : HIAAA, START CLEANING !

Jessica : I HAVE A CALL..

Zee : OMG is that Kris?

Jessica : Yeah..so bossy right?

Zee : And so cute ~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter