Confession

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I can't help it, this song is sho cutee

 

The cold wind started blowing again. You covered your mouth using both of your hands and exhaled, giving warmth to it. Damn it, I really should bring along my hoodie. You crossed your arms and stared at the view of the lake. It was really beautiful since you can see the reflection of stars on the surface of the water.

After a few moment of enjoying the view, you felt a presence sitting next to you on the bench. You turned your head to take a look eventhough you already thought of who it was. Kris.

Jessica : You don't have to come to me, y'know.

Kris : Then you shouldn't come here too. You should be in your dorm right now.

You rolled your eyes and turned your gaze back at the lake. You stayed silent. Neither you nor him speak out a word after that. It was awkward at first, but as the time past by, you kinda felt comfortable with the situation. It was quiet and peaceful. Also the fact that he was right beside you, you kinda felt safe.

The cold breeze was blowing again and you got shivered. You wrapped your arms around yourself and breath out, letting white smokes came out from your mouth. Kris turned to look at you.

Kris : Cold?

Jessica : No, I'm just shivering cause it's really hot right now. Thanks for asking. -.-

Kris : Geez..no need to be so sarcastic. Here

Kris opened his jacket and hand it to you. You denied his offer eventhough you really need it. "No it's okay I am fine" you told him. He just scoffed and placed his jacket around you, covering your body.

Jessica : I told you it's fine, take it back.

Kris : But you were complaining about the cold weather just now. So you better wear it.

Jessica : Fine then. *rolled eyes*

Kris : Hey Sora.

Jessica : What?

Kris : What are you doing here anyway?

Jessica : I can't sleep.

Kris : They why don't you just stay inside your dorm?

Jessica : It's up to me whether I wanna be here or at my dorm or anywhere. Urghh

Kris : I'm just asking. Why are you always so mad at me.

Jessica : I don't know, because you're such an idiot. And stupid and dumb and foolish and brainless !

Kris : They are all the same meaning pabo

Jessica : So?!?!?!!! 

Kris : *chuckles*

 

Jessica : What? 

Kris : You are cute when you're mad.

Jessica : What the..stop bluffing. I had enough of your lies.

Kris : Did I ever lie to you?

You went silent. To tell the truth, he never lie to you, not even once. Excluding the part where he became a jerk and tease you and all. But when it come to a serious situation, he always take it seriously. 'Nnnoooo" you replied to him slowly. You saw him smiling in satisfication, then his face turned serious again. He started to look at you, right in your face. You can feel the intensity of his eyes. 

Kris : Why you never respond to my kiss?

That one question from him that came out of nowhere. Your eyes suddenly went wide and you can feel how your heart beat accelerated. How am I gonna answer this? 

Jessica : B-because...urmmm

Kris : *waiting*

Jessica : Umm..I-I don't understand you at all Kris.

Kris : You don't understand me?

Jessica : Why you kiss me, then act like nothing happen? Did you always do this to other girls? Kiss them all of sudden then just leave, like nothing happen at all. If you think doing that to them is okay, then it's not okay to me--

Kris : I never kiss another girl.

Jessica : Y-y-you what?

Kris : To be honest, I never kiss a girl before. You are my first kiss.

Kris turned his gaze to the lake, not wanting to meet eyes with you, probabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter