The Exchange

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris lips were now on yours.

What the hell

You opened your eyes wide and pushed him away. A smirked was plastered on his lips.

Jessica : What do you think you're doing?

Kris : So you're not afraid of anything but a simple kiss huh?

Jessica : Who said I'm afraid of a kiss?---

Your words got cut when Zee suddenly came out of nowhere. 

Zee : Kiss?

Jessica : , where she came from? Kiss? haha who said anything about Kiss? maybe you misheard, I was saying Kris. Right Kris?

Kris : I don't know. *mischievous smile* 

Jessica : I will kill this guy sooner or later.

Zee : Hey what are you guys doin here? I've been looking all over for you.

Jessica : Hope she didn't see anything just now please.

Zee : Come on lets go to class, recess time has ended.

Jessica : Thank God she didn't saw anything. Sure come on let's go ~

So you, Zee and Kris walked to class together. You and Zee were walking side by side while Kris followed from behind. Your mind kept on flashing back to the moment where you and Kris kissed. It somehow felt so fantastic. The moment you felt his soft lips peck on yours, it felt so good yet shocking.

Is this a dream?

It doesn't make any sense...please tell me I'm dreaming.

You didn't have any guts to meet eyes with him. It would be awkward meeting eyes with him since what happened earlier. While walking to class, Zee started talking..

Zee : So I already met my uncle just now during recess time.

Jessica : So?

Zee : I told him about the prefect exchange thingy.

Jessica : You what?

Zee : I asked permission to switch our guide prefect since you don't like Kris. And he said yes. *smile*

Kris : You don't like me?

Jessica : No..wait..I didn't mean it that way.

Zee : She said she likes Luhan better. But it's okay Kris, I like you as my guide prefect.

Kris looked at you with a frustrated face. You shooked your head while mouthed a 'No' at him. Zee moved from walking beside you to Kris who was walkin alone behind. She wrapped her hand around Kris' arm and smiled. Kris also replied a smile at her, but you can tell that it wasn't a sincere kinda smile. 

Kris and Zee walked to the class together, leaving you all alone. You also purposely walked slowly didn't want to disturb their moment together.

Zee is probably happy right now.

----

Once you arrived in class, you saw Zee was sitting on your seat, which is next to Kris. It somehow look like she was flirting with him. It didn't suprise you since you knew that she liked Kris so much. Anger and jealousy started to grow inside you. 

You walked to your place and cleared your throat for their attention. 

Jessica : Ehem ehem

Zee : Oh sorry Jessica, we were just talking *smile*

Jessica : *smile* no problem.

Zee : See you after school Kris.

Kris : Oh yeah sure.

After Zee moved to her original place, you sat at your seat facing the other way. Still don't have the guts to look at him. It was quiet. Awkward. You didn't know why your heart was beating so fast right now and you were breathing heavily. Your felt your palm started to sweat.

Why am I feeling like this? 

Why I feel angry the moment I saw him and Zee close together?

Could I be jealous?

Why would I be jealous?

You laid your head on your crossed hand on the table looking everywhere. You were still mad about Kris kissed you all of sudden. He just stole your first kiss. Eventhough it wasn't an official kiss, still he just kissed you and he doesn't feel any guilty at all.

You were deep in thouhts then suddenly Kris poked your shoulder twice. Then there it goes again, your heart started to beat fast again. You breath out silently to calm yourself and turned to face him.

Jessica : Yes?

Kris : About the kiss thing, don't take it so seriously okay. It was only a joke. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter