내 사랑

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What the..

Your eyes widened in horror and you started to panic. You tried to break away from the hug, but it was no use, he was too strong. 

Jessica : What do you think you're doing ?!!!!!!

Kris : Hugging you.

Jessica : Let me go !

Kris : Don't want to.

Jessica : Let...me....go...idiot !

Kris : Stop moving. I'm enjoying this.

Jessica : What do you mean enjoy? Is he trying to do some inappropriate stuff at me? NOOO

Kris : Don't think of trying to get away, cause I will never let you go.

Kris thightened the hug on your waist and came closer to you. The moment you gave up and stop moving, you can feel that he was smirking in victory, eventhough you can't see his face. Your body had stop moving, and so is your heart. You can't even breath well cause it was too quiet and too awkward. 

You were back-facing him while he was hugging your small waist. He was so close to you, too close that you can even felt his breathe tickling your neck. After a minute of silence, you tried to brave yourself an started talking, almost whispering.

Jessica : Kris.

Kris : Hmmm ~

Jessica : Why are--

Kris : Don't ask me why I'm hugging you, I won't answer.

Jessica : This guy *rolled eyes* But what if the teacher finds out?

Kris : ..

Jessica : Kris? Is he asleep? already? 

Thousands of questions went inside your mind. You started to imagine what would happen if the teachers finds out that the both of you were doing inappropriate stuff at school. Your heart went from beating as fast as hell, to calmer than you could ever imagine. You eyes started to get heavy, and his hand was around your waist trapping you. So you have no other choice than just to sleep along with him.

It almost feel like...heaven?

____

 

You woke up to the sound of Kris talking to someone on the phone, which is your phone. You sat up, rubbed your eyes and looked around. Then only you realized that you had just slept with him.

So it wasn't a dream then?

Kris turned his head to you. You met eyes with him. He hand out the thing he was holding infront of you, which is your phone. But you kept looking into his eyes. You were lost at the moment, still can't believe what just happened. He frowned and started to wave your phone that he was holding infront of your face, which made you snap back in reality.

Kris : It's okay if you want me to keep it.

Jessica : Huh what? Heyyy *snatch your phone away from him*

Kris : So rude.

Jessica : Why are you on the phone, using my phone?

Kris : Someone called you just now. What's her name?..urmm Gee?

Jessica : Zee -.-

Kris : Yes ! She was worried about you for not arriving at your dorm yet.

Jessica : What time is it now?

Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter