A walk with Kris..again

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?"

What the..Kris?

You were shocked the moment you heard such an unexpected voice appeared on the other line. The voice that can suddenly make your heart beats rapidly. That deep husky voice of...Kris.

.

.

.

It was silence for couple of second, until you heard him sigh before greeted you again.

Kris : Hellllllooooo?

Jessica : K-Kris.

Kris : Oh Sora? Why'd you call--- wait, how did you get my phone number?

Jessica : I dunno-- I just-- urmm-- I found it-- no no-- I mean-- 

Kris smirked on the other line. He noticed that you were speechless. It was him who saved his phone number in your mobile contacts and named it 'my love'. But since it was in korean, he never bother about you knowing it, cause you will never. You just thought that it was his name in korean or something. He took the chance when he was holding your phone while you were sleeping at the gym earlier.

You were still feeling a bit awkward talking to Kris, since what happened earlier. You and him, sleeping together? It's just really something happened unnotice. You just kept silence for a long while cause you were really speechless at the moment. And you kept looking at Zee, scared that she might wake up because of you. 

Kris : So ~

Jessica : wait, it was you !

Kris : Me?

Jessica : Yes, you must've been saved your number here when you were holding my phone earlier, didn't you?

Kris : Oh really? Then why you suddenly call this 'unknown number?

Jessica : Urmm...so it was you !!

Kris : Wow, I don't know you're this genius. *giggle

Jessica : I'm gonna kill you !!

Kris : Sora?

Jessica : It's Jessica

Kris : I don't care.

Jessica : What?

Kris : Are you sleepy? I am sure you're not. 

Jessica : And what if I am not?

Kris : Let's go for a walk.

Jessica : Walk?

Kris : Yeah ~ like the first time we sneaked out from this school and went to Seoul street. Let's go there again, shall we?

Jessica : Should I? or shouldn't I..I am not sleepy anyway ~

Kris : Oh cmon ~ I know you're not that tired. I mean..we just slept together for kinda long time just now.

Jessica : Will you just stop talking about that please? *blush*

Kris : Why not?

Jessica : ..

Kris : So? 

Jessica : O..kay ~

You simply agreed with him."Yesss~", you heard him whispered to himself slowly, but it was loud enough for you to hear.

----

It was 1:30AM, you and Kris were walking down the seoul street together. The atmosphere between the two of you was really awkward. Kris realized that you weren't feeling comfortable around him since what happened.That night, the arrogant bossy Kris you knew weren't there. This Kris was the other side of him, totally the opposite one. You noticed that he was being a bit nice and clingy.

Kris : I'm sorry

Jessica : What for?

Kris : What happened earlier at the school gym.

Jessica : I told you to stop talking about it. I forgot about it already..

Kris : Oh really? *smirk*

Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter