Romantic Night

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day at school, you and Zee finally returned to the dorm. Zee jumped to her bed feeling miserably tired while you were getting ready to take a relaxing bath. Then suddenly your phone vibrated. It was a text from Kris.

-Message-

Kris : Let's go out tonight.

Jessica : Tonight? As in outside school?

Kris : Yes, I have this place I wanna take you to

Jessica : Oh really? Where?

Kris : You'll see :)

Jessica : Okay then ~

Kris : So, tonight at the school lake at 11.

Jessica : Great, and don't be late !

Kris : Ofcourse dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jessica : Haha, you're so annoying

Kris : I'm only like this when I'm with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

You smiled after reading Kris' annoying reply. Zee who noticed you smiling, poked your shoulder. "What's with the face? Who's texting you?" She was about to look at your phone screen, but you quickly pulled your phone away from her. You gave her a smile while continuously shook your head, and went inside the bathroom along with your phone. Zee felt lost and annoyed. What is up with that girl?

-----

Later that night, you made sure that Zee is fully asleep. You even smacked her cheeks hard lol to see whether she's awake or not. She didn't move even a single bit. This girl, once she's asleep, nothing can wake her up except herself.

You slowly tip toed to the bathroom, get changed and quickly sneaked out. Oh , it's already 11:15. You walked faster when you realized that you were already 15 minutes late. After you had arrived at the school lake, you saw Kris sitting on the bench, you and him slept together last night. He was about to call you but didn't once he saw you walking your way towards him.

 

Kris : You're late

Jessica : Sorry, I'm afraid that Zee might wake up.

Kris : Hmpphh *sulk*

Jessica : Oh come on, I said I'm sorry.

You let out a deep sigh and hug one of his arm. "Oppa ~ mianhe" Euww. Kris tried his best not to get affected on what you were doing, but failed. He stared at you weirdly.

Kris : And since when you learn this aegyo thing?

Jessica : K-drama.

Kris : *giggle* Next time don't watch any korean drama.

Jessica : So you forgive me right?

Kris : Ofcourse.

Jessica : Haha, I promise you that'll be the last time I did that.

You and him laughed together, but quickly shut your mouth afraid that people might hear you guys. 

---

While walking along the seoul night street..

Jessica : Where is the place you said you want to take me to?

Kris : After we have our late dinner, or supper..whatever.

Jessica : But it's already 11:30PM, will there be any restaurant open at this hour?

Kris : This is called night street. The shops around here are open for the rest of the night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter