Fainted

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch with them was kinda awkward and boring, since they can't communicate normally with you. All you did was drinking your juice while calming down yourself because of the headache.

After finish lunch with the EXO-M, Kris brought you to the school's cyber cafe like he promised to. Apparantly you were really not in a mood at the moment. Kris looked at you with a frowned on his thick eyebrows. You realized not too long after that, so you looked at him back.

Jessica : What?

Kris : You don't look okay since in class, is something bothering you?

Jessica : Like I told you before, I am fine. Just a headache.

Kris : You should go to your dorm and take some rest then.

Jessica : Naahh it's okay. I rather stay here with you then go to my dorm with no roommate to talk to.

Kris just replied with a nod and smiled.

---

After visiting the school's cyber cafe, Kris decided to show you more around the school, since he only got 3 days left and the school is really big, like hell big. While walking around the school, Kris noticed that your face turned pale and you look so boring walking with him. So he stop walking, making you to stop walking too.

Kris : I think that's enough for today, come and let me send you to your dorm.

Jessica : Why? I don't have anything to do if I go back to my dorm.

Kris : But you look like a walking zombie.

Jessica : Stop calling me a zombie

Kris : I didn't call you a zombie, I said you LOOK like a zombie.

Jessica : Brat.

The pain hit you again, so you keep rubbing your temples in anger and continued walking leaving kris. He jog to catch you and placed his hand on your forehead, making you to stop walking and stare at him in suprise. You suddenly felt butterflies in your stomach.

Kris : Weird ~ your body temp is normal. 

Jessica : *shut down*

Kris : Hiaa Han So Ra !!

Jessica : Huh? What? you think I'm having a fever? It's just a normal headache.

Kris : You're not having girl's problem are you?

Jessica : WHAT ??!!!!!

You slapped his shoulder making him to winced in pain. Like seriously, why would he suddenly jumped to that topic? It was really such a sensitive topic for a boys to talk about it, ecspecially to girls. You walked away stomping your feet in anger and a bit embarrassment, the headache didn't help you at all. Kris followed you from behind, rubbing his shoulder because of the little pain.

Kris : Hey I was joking

Jessica : That's not a good topic to joke about.

Kris : I'm sorry okay.

Jessica : *sigh* it's okay, just go back to your own dorm.

Kris : After I send you to your dorm.

Jessica : Just go away please..I'm not in a mood. this stupid headache..can i kill myself now? asdfghjkl

Kris : No.

You stared at him annoyingly.

Jessica : I told you to go away

Kris : What? Are you shoo-ing me?

Jessica : What am I look like I'm doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter