Evil plan

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday.

You were late to school that morning, probably because you accidently woke up late since you slept at 2 last night. You ran fast to your class ignoring people giving your a weird look.

Oh , I'm already 10 minutes late, Kris this is all your fault ! 

You arrived at the class' front door, panting hard. Luckily it was english class, so atleast it's easier for you to explain  create excuses to the teacher. You released a heavy breathe and knocked the door twice. 

Tok ! Tok !

The teacher who was busy teaching some grammar faced you.

Jessica : Please don't be mad at me.

Teacher : Are you a new student?

Jessica : Excuse me? you're an english teacher..hello..speak english puh-leaseee..

Teacher : Are you listening?

Jessica : Oh mianhe ~ I don't speak korean much.

Teacher : Oh you're a foreigner?No wonder her face a bit diff .. Why didn't you tell me earlier? Are you late to class?

Jessica : Well..yeah..because there's this..urmm..there--

Teacher : No need to, I don't wanna hear it. Now go to your seat please *smile*

Jessica : Wow I like her ~ Oh thank you *bow*

Teacher : Now continue with our grammar..open page 23..

You approached to your table. While walking to your table, you stared at Kris for quite long time, he was focusing on his book flipping through pages. Then suddenly..

BAM !

You accidently hit Nana's table which caused her water bottle on the table fell, and the cap of the water bottle  accidently opened then water spilled everywhere on the ground. Everyone was focusing on you right now.

Oh .

Nana's eyes turned wide and her face was as red as a tomato. He quickly stood up slamming her palm on the table.

Jessica : Oh I'm really sorry...I didn't mean to...

Nana : Hiaaa, idiot ! you did it on purpose did you.

Jessica : *continue apologizing*

Nana : Are you blind or somethi--

Teacher : Shhhtttt...Nana ! she said sorry, it was an accident.

Nana : But songsaenim, she..she..

Teacher : Enough ! Jessica, please go to your seat and start opening your book. 

Jessica : Yes teacher *bow* Wow, is that teacher on my side? okay I love her ~

You took Nana's water bottle that was on the floor and pass it to her. She snatched it with an "aishh" sound while giving you an annoyed face. Her bottle was almost empty, half of the water has spilled out.

You went to your seat, which was beside Kris. Kris was starring at you, at each every step you made. As you sat down on your place, he whispered to you.

Kris : Ignore Nana, she's just one devil queen here in the class.

Kris smiled at you. You looked at him and smiled back as you nodded your head repeatedly.

Meanwhile, Nana really can't focus on the class. You really was getting on her nerves, she can explode anytime.

Nana : It's alright Nana ~ Fany has planned everything, just stick with the plan of giving that brat some revenge !! hell yeah..

While the teacher was busy marking some papers, the students were allowed to do their own business for a while. You took a quick glance at Nana and released a heavy sigh.

Kris : Hey, I have prefect duty during recess, so guess after school then?

Jessica : Huh? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter