Jealous Jessica

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris send you to your dorm that night. 

Kris : Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Jessica : You too.

Kris : oh and one more thing.

Jessica : What?

Kris : Whom you'll be partner with for tomorrow's experiment?

Jessica : I dunno, whoever that needs a partner I guess.

Kris : Then, I need a partner.

Jessica : No! you have Zee.

Kris : But I don't wan--- When are you gonna tell her that we are in a relationship. Just tell her already.

Jessica : Urmm I'll think of it....soon. Goodnight Ben Ben.

Kris : What Ben Ben?

You quickly  kissed him on his cheeks and shut the door very slowly, preventing from making any sound. 

----

It was morning and school start as usual. Zee woke up earlier than usual today.

Jessica : Why are you so early today?

Zee : Early? It's 7:30AM, only half hour to school.

Jessica : Yeah but usually you wakes up at 8, where that's the time school starts. Is there any event that I missed for you to wake up so early?

Zee : Hahaha no.

Jessica : Wait..Let me guess, you're excited for today's first subject is it?

Zee : Chemistry, yup!

Jessica : Because we have experiment and..you'll be partnering with Kris

Zee : Kris and I are partner. I dunno why I am so excited about it. hahaha.

Jessica : Have fun ~

Zee : Oh my god, 30 minutes to school and you're still in your pyjamas, hurry up and go get change!

Jessica : If only you are like this all day. Hahaha~

Zee : Hey are you insulting me for always being the reason why you came late to school?

Jessica : No Zee, absolutely not. *sarcasticly*

Zee : You're so bad. *cross arms*

Jessica : Chill it was a joke.. *whisperring* which is true~

Zee : I heard that !

You faced Zee when you realized that you whispered a bit too loud till she heard you. You only smiled at her and sprinted to the bathroom to get change. Better run before she start to lecture.

----

Once you and Zee arrived in class, you noticed Kris haven't arrive yet. So you asked Luhan "Is Kris coming?". Luhan faced you and shrugged, "he seems kinda tired this morning so I don't know if he's coming or not." "Oh okay" You gave Luhan a smile and went to your seat. He better be present today.

A few minutes later,  the teacher came to class. The teacher told the class to go to the laboratory, so they obeyed and walked to the lab. Zee came to you with a worried face, or more like 'searching for Kris' face.

Zee : Why is Kris absent? I guess he really doesn't want to be partner with me huh?

Jessica : No, don't say that. Maybe he just..late, who knows?

Zee : *sigh*

Then you saw Kris running towards the class. He placed his bag inside the class and went to Luhan and Xiumin who were on their way to the lab along with other classmates. He still have the time to winked at you once he saw you walking beside Zee.

Jessica : Ahh, there he is Zee. Told ya he is late.

Zee : I know, I saw him..and did he just wink at you?

Jessica : What? NOOO! 

Zee : But I saw him--

Jessica : Come on let's go to the lab.

----

In the lab, you saw Zee talking to Kris and they were laughing. While you were partnered with your girl classmate. You intend to be partner with Luhan since you know him, but he's with Xiumin. So you ended up being socially awkward with your partner who is a chemist-freak and does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter