Misunderstanding

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris : And so what if I like her?

Luhan : IMPOSSIBLE o.O

Kris : Whatever Luhan, I'm taking Zee to somewhere. C'mon Zee.

Zee : Huh? Okay.

Luhan : Where to?

Kris : Other than here.

Kris made a pissed off face, probably annoyed with Luhan. He grabbed Zee's arm and started to walk away. Your eyes suddenly went to their hands. Eventhough Kris was just holding on to Zee's arm, it made you felt a bit jealous.

Hey..they just met, how come they become so close? :(

You watched them both untill they went out of our sight. Your mind suddenly went to somewhere, thinking about the special place Kris' going to bring Zee to. It came across your mind to spy them and see what are they doing, but nahh..it's too crazy. And you wanted to deny the true fact that you were actually jealous seeing them together.

Something snapped you back to reality. It was Luhan, he was snapping his fingers right infront of your face.

Jessica : Huh? Yeah?

Luhan : What are you thinking of? I've called your name twice.

Jessica : Oh really? Sorry, I was...uhmm nothing.

Luhan : You were?

Jessica : Nothing! Now gimme back my phone please.

Luhan : Oh right here.

Jessica : What were you and Kris talking about just now? 

Luhan : Huh what? u mean the---

Jessica : The one in chinese language?

Luhan : Kris has a feelings towards her. Should I tell her? Kris will kill me tonight once I arrive at our dormitry. But I will tell her someday...but not today.

Luhan went silent for awhile after you asked him. Then he started to creep a smile while looking on the ground. You frowned and punched his shoulder lightly.

Jessica : Hiaaa

Luhan : *flinched* Huh? What?

Jessica : I am asking you. What the hell were you and kris talking about just now? Are you gossiping about me? or is it Zee?

Luhan : What? Hahahahaha NO. We were just.........talking. I am so not good at lying *sadlife

Jessica : He is so not good at lying..pffttt. Fine whatever. *rolled eyes*

Luhan : You're not mad at me right?

Jessica : Yes I'm mad at you.

Luhan : Huh what did I do?

Jessica : What the heck?!! I dunno, ask yourself.

Luhan : Chingu ~ mianhe

Jessica : Pfftt whatever Luhan *giggle*

------

Meanwhile Kris brought Zee to somewhere...well it was just at the school park. Him and Zee were sitting side by side on the bench there while viewing the not-so-romantic-view of a school field. It was silence since Kris were just sitting there while spacing out. Zee was waiting for the right moment to ask Kris with loads of questions since she's a fan of him.

Zee tried to calm herself down and scooted closer to Kris. Their arms were touched because of the near distance between the two of them. Kris realized it so he turned to face Zee with a frowning look.

Zee : Why are you looking at me like that?

Kris : Nothing. *turns to the front again*

Zee : Is this the special place that you were talking about?

Kris : Well actually, I only said that to get Sora's attention..but...Yeah why you don't like it?

Zee : No no..I mean..I love it ! *smile*

Kris : Then good.

*silent moment for awhile*

Zee : Okay Zee you gotta do this. Let's talk and befriend with him. Don't make it awkward and please don't be stupid.

Kris : *concentrating on something*

Zee : So Kris..how is your---

Kris : Don't ask me any question, I'm not in a mood right now.

Zee : Ooookayyy...Urmm since you're not in a mood. Let's have an ice-cream.My treat.

Kris turned his head to Zee. Zee was nodding her head repeatedly hoping that Kris agree with her. Kris tried to create a smile on his face and n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter