Trouble

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica : Urghhh if only someone like Luhan could replace you, my first day of school won't be this worst.

Kris : Worst? what did I ever do to you?

Jessica : He's right, he never had done anything to me but why I hate him so much..oh wait his bad and bossy and jerk attitude that is !

You decided to not answer his question. The both of you went to class as recess time ended.

It's already the 8th period and it was time for korean language class. You sat quietly on your seat. Kris was sitting 2 seats away from you from the left. After few minutes, the teacher finally arrived.

Teacher : Good morning class, so I decided to give you a simple test for our next class, which is on Friday.

Class : Mwoh?

Jessica : What? why are they so suprise?

Teacher : Yes, it's just a simple test anyway, I want you to make an essay, I'll give the tittle that you are about to write later, neh?

Class : Neh ~

You frowned yet confused of whatever were they talking about. Kris took a glance at you and noticed it. She must be very lost right now..

Teacher : So shall we start learning? Okay open your book page....

The teacher was busy talking about some korean symbols or whatever. It was only for half an hour and your eyelids grew heavy. You forced yourself to open your eyes but failed, soon you end up sleeping in class.

The teacher realized it not to long after that, she stop from whatever she was doing and went to your table.

BAM ! BAM !

The teacher hit the surface of your table twice, which made you woke up and startled. 

Teacher : You, stand up ! 

The teacher made an action using her hand, asking you to stand up. So you stood up. All attention were now on you. You felt your heart beat increasing. Oh ! how come I end up sleeping ~

Teacher : How dare you slept in my class just now.

Jessica : Oh no, what the hell is she saying..how am I..urmm..

Teacher : Answer me ! *shout*

Jessica : Urmm...oh my god I'm dead !

The teacher just screamed at you. You still can't understand what the hell was she saying but you bet she was really freaking angry at that time. You even felt like crying but you held it back. You looked down not wanting to meet eyes with the scary teacher. The you suddenly heard a familiar voice.

Kris : I'm sorry teacher but she's new.

Teacher : Huh?

Kris : She's a foreigner and just got tranfered to this school today, she doesn't understand korean. She only speaks english

Teacher : Oh really?

Kris : Yes teacher.

Teacher : Oh, well in that case *face you again* I'm sorry just that don't sleep in class, okay?

Kris : Such an idiot, I told you she doesn't understand korean -.-

Teacher : Okay now, back to learning. So where do we sto-

Kris : Excuse me teacher.

Teacher : What else?

Kris : Can I sit next to her, that new kid, so it's easier for her, cause I speaks english. And I can help her if anything that she might not understand.

Teacher : Hurmm, that's a brilliant idea Kris. And make sure that she never sleep in my class ever again !

Kris : Yes, I will teacher.

Kris stood up and exchange place with the student who were sitting next to you. You still don't get what the hell was happening. Finally, Kris seated at the sit next to you. As the teacher continued to teach, you whispered to Kris.

Jessica : What the hell is happening here? Why are you sitting beside me?

Kris : The teacher told me so.

Jessica : Is she really mad at me just now?

Kris :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter