Gangnam High School

A new student !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday morning, you lazily woke up and started your morning routine, make bed, brush teeth, morning shower and blablabla. Today was your first day of school, in Korea and you can say that you were kinda nervous.

You just moved to Korea like a week ago. The reason you moved there was because of your parents' business. You have no other choice than just to follow them.

You looked at yourself through the mirror after finished getting ready with the school uniform.

Wow, this is something different. There's no school uniform in my old school..

Hey, I kinda look good in this..

You thought to yourself while smiling. "Jessica !" you heard your mom calling. You quickly took your school bag and went down the staircase. 

You saw mom waiting for you at the front door, signalling you to hurry up.

Mom : Hurry up, you don't wanna be late for your first day of school.

Jessica : I would be honoured to

Mom : Just go get in the car please

Jessica : Okay mom, okay ~ *rolled eyes*

Mom : Have you put your bags and luggage inside the car? you know you're living in the dorm are you?

Jessica : Yes mom, I knew it.

Mom : Are you sure you can survive? *smirk*

Jessica : What? MOM !

Mom : Aww don't worry honey, you only gonna stay there for a week, then this saturday I'll be fetching you at school again okay?

Jessica : Suree ~ yeah, then comes monday and I'll be back to hell again.

- while on your way to your school -

Mom : Hey, why you look so moody today? It's your first day of school dear. Cheer up !

Jessica : I don't know? you tell me.

Mom : Is it because of your old friends in (your country)

Jessica : They are not my old friends mom. -.-' Geez, they're still my friends mom, not OLD friends. 

Mom : Okay-okay, sorry dear. I know it's hard and I know you miss them so much, but we just had to moved here, okay?

Jessica : *sigh*

Mom : You'll get used to it, here in Korea.

Jessica : How mom? I don't even speak korean. Why you never register me to an international school in here? where people speaks english. 

Mom : Your dad and I have problem with money issues this few days, international school's bills is really high and we can't afford it for now. After our business get smoother, I'll exchange you okay? I promised.

Jessica : Promise..promise..promise..that's all you can say -.-

Mom : Hiaa Jessica, don't be mad at me. I didn't plan anything, things just wanna happen.

Jessica : No, I'm not..mad at you mom.

Mom : Are you sure?

Jessica : Yes, really. I guess ~

Mom : Oh look, we have arrive at your school already.

You realized that you had arrive infront of your school. You got out of the car and took you luggage with you, same goes to your mom who was helping you with the luggage. 

- Inside the principal's office -

Here's a thing, your mom was a korean married to your dad who was a (your-nation)

Your mom was talking to the principal, in Korean. Which means, you don't understand a single word they said. After a few minutes of talking, your mom finally went to approached you.

Mom : So this is it, I'm leaving you now.

Jessica : Wow mom, you look so happy.

Mom : No, I'm not. I am worried about you actually. I mean this is your first time, you just have to get used to the dorm life okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter