D-Day

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

You woke up in your soft twin sized bed next to Unnie. You both shared a room and even though the room was enourmous, you deicded to have a small bed while Unnie had a queen sized bed.

You just felt more comfortable on a smaller bed. Sometimes, you would sleep in the same bed as Unnie but that was only a few times a week when you felt scared.

You quickly got out of bed and rushed to freshen up even though you and Unnie shared a bathroom. The house you lived with the Seven members were pretty big but at least two people had to share a bathroom to save a bit more money.

Even though Mara was filthy rich. Sometimes he did missions for other people and he got paid ALOT of money to kill someone. It's a piece of cake for him. 

But anyways can you guess what today is? Its D-Day. The day you get to ambush the exo boys and maybe get rewarded.

That day when you went to spy on them you realized they seem pretty strong. For the next day you trained 14 hours straight. The day after, you slept in because you were so worn out.

You excitedly got dressed into your leather outfit. With "BLACK MAMBA" written on the back of your other leather jacket. That was the code name you were given when you joined in The Seven.(Yeah I kinda stole the name from the movie Kill Bill)

You wore your combat boots again (the ones you wore to spy on exo) because they were just so comfortable and it's apart of your fighting gear. 

You were waiting in the living room being the first one done in the house. You decided to go to the kitchen and find something to eat when you spotted a piece of bread.

You cannot fight on an empty stomach after all. About another 15 minutes later everyone was ready except for Unnie.

Thunder came up to you and asked 'When the hell is she going to be ready? What if those kids leave their house or something? Dammit she takes so long all the ing time.'

'Come on Thunder shes a women, and we take forever. You should know that by now.'

'Jeez, Ji-Hyun i'm not a women expert here.'

I mumbled softly 'Idiot' only so I could here.

Finally the Seven of us were in the living room going over the plan again when suddenly Mara asked, 'Gyuri who were you on the phone with by the way?'

'Oh umm..it's no one to be worried about'

'Ohh.. I see maybe it's her boyfriend.' Thunder said 

'Shutup Thunder you know she doesn't have a boyfriend' You said quite loudly

'Sheesh i'm just joking, someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning.'

-_- '.' you said to yourself

'Alright guys lets grab what is needed and head out.'

'Okay.' Everyone said pretty much at the same.

You went to your own personal weapon storage.

You grabbed two knives and stuck them in the knife pockets attached to your legs, under your skirt where it wouldnt be seen. (Sorry I couldn't find any cute outfits that would best describe what you're wearing.'

You then went all the way back to storage with your one and only precious item.

Your sniper gun. Only you can use it. Its one of a kind. (I'll explain later.)

You locked up your storage making sure only you could access it, and everyone was doing the same thing at the same time.

There was a checklist in your head of what you needed. 'Lets see. Sniper, check. Knives, check. Bullets, check. Got everything.' 

Luckily for you, you knew how to make bullets. Yep sounds insane. But it's true.

You jumped into the black van along with the other members.


Okay maybe this chapter wasn't exciting or surprising but I promise next one will be. I have alot of time on my hands so i'll write as many chapters as I can today just in case later on in the week I won't have time. 

Cute chanyeol:3