Awkward..

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

 

While in mid-air all you could think of is 'Dammit! I've never tripped on something like that, it's so unlike me!'

Boom!

You fell directly on the shirtless body.

'What the hell?!' The person screamed

When you opened your eyes you were face to face with the one and only, Kris Wu.

Your face was centimeters apart from his. You laid there for a few seconds trying to recap what the hell just happened.

You pulled yourself off of what you thought was the distgusting creature.

'EWWW I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS THIS CLOSE TO YOU!' You said while showing about an inch with your fingers

'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FELL ON ME!' Kris shouted

'Hey, I'm usually not this clumsy ok? I didn't choose to fall on you.'

'Well how would I know that? Maybe you saw me shirtless and thought oh damn I want to feel those abs.'

You pretended to gag.

'What abs? The ones hidden under your fat? Besides, if I wanted to see abs I would look at my own stomach. Unlike you I actually work out. It seems all you do in your free time is lounge around half .'

'You? Workout? Hahaha I seriously doubt you have 'abs'. You probably drew them on with a sharpie or something.'

'Umm..excuse me? I'm called an assassin. I've killed more people you can imagine and to be an assassin i'm pretty sure you have to be fit. Unless you want to see an unhealthy person lose their breath by just jumping.'

The both of you continued to go back in forth with the complaining and whining until Kai flashed there telling you both to shut up and go back to the house.

Kris flew back to the house while Kai flashed there within seconds. You were left walking alone in the heat.

'I could have been at least teleported with Kai! It's so damn hot and they are making me walk!'

You began to kick the stupid rock you tripped on and finally reached the house. You looked at all the windows wondering which one belonged to Kris.

You picked up the rock debating on wether you should just throw it at a random window hoping it to be Kris but than you thought:

'What if I hit poor Sehunnie or Tao bear? Well this is going to be awkward.'

You stepped into the cool refreshing house looking around to find anybody.

You bumped into Gyruri.

'Where were you? I was a little worried.'

'Oh I just bumped into that jerk Kris earlier.'

'You know, he does remind me of your old self.'

'What do you mean old self? I'm still the same person.'

'No, honey you changed a lot. But anyways is it really hot outside?'

You gave her a confused look with her first sentence but than answered:

'Yeah it got a lot hotter now that it's like noon.'

'Than why don't you go swimming at the pool? I'm pretty sure some of the guys are there now.'

'Eww community pool like where little boys and girls pee in?'

'Of course not! The one down stairs! It's connected to the basement. It's an indoor pool.'

Your eyes widened. Gyuri left and said she was going to be out shopping and that she would be back.

'Holy ! They even have a freakin pool! No wonder why Lay told me to get a bathing suit when we went shopping the other day.'

You remembered when Gyuri had taught you how to swim for a mission. You had to dive in the ocean to capture the submarine that found the base and was planning to set mines near the house (old Seven house) since it was connected to a water channel.

You smiled to yourself.

'Memories.'

You ran upstairs digging in your closet to find the new bathing suit you got with Lay.

'Umm..Is this a little to revealing?'

This is such a cute bathing suit. Like its not even funny

You put your hair in a bun.

'Well Lay chose it for me and said it looked fine.'

*Lay's thoughts during picking it*

'Well it does look cute but lets just hope she doesn't think im a ert for picking this.'

*Back to the present*

You shrugged 'Oh well, guess I'll just go like this.'

You walked downstairs to the basement wrapped in a towel. Searching for the right door, opening to the pool you were hoping nobody would be there.

When you opened the correct door this was the pool you saw:

The scent of chlorine filled your nose. Kai,Sehun,Tao,Lay and Chen stopped splashing water at each other and awkwardly looked at you.

'Eermm..Hi guys Unnie told me about the pool so I decided to check it out.'

'Yeah, sure it's fine.' Chen said

They continued to talk while you let go of the white fluffy towel causing it to drop on the floor. You picked it up and threw it on the chair.

The guys were pretty surprised. They thought they would never see the day you would wear a cute bikini in front of them. All they could think of was:

'No dirty thoughts, no dirty thoughts.' They mentally smacked themselves

'Is it cold?' You asked pressing a toe just above the water causing a ripple to form

'No but if you think so we could turn on the heater.' Lay answered

You were hesitating whether to go in or not. What you didn't notice was Kai sneaking up from behind.

All of a sudden you fell into the water, splashing everywhere.

'Kai, you idiot! What if she doesn't know how to swim!' Chen yelled

Lay swam quickly towards you. You were kinda pissed Kai pushed you into the water but you wanted to play an even bigger joke. You pretended to drown.

'Hel...Help..M..me..I-Can't..Sw-im!' You were dunking in your head back in forth in the water. You saw the scared expression on Kai's face.

Just than you felt a pair of arms come around you and lift you up out of the pool. You were feeling the attractive Lay's biceps around your body.

'Dayumm' you muttered to yourself

When you felt you were on a chair you opened your eyes to see everyone surrounding you. You squeezed your stomach and started hysterically laughing.

'HAHAHAHA I can't believe you guys fell for it!'

Everybody but Kai started to laugh also.

'Actually, I knew you knew how to swim because I saw your legs moving. Well all of us did. We just went along with your plan to scare Kai! Hahahaha' Lay said

'Hey guys! This is not funny! I thought she was actually drowning!'

'You shouldn't have pushed me in the first place!'

You ran up to Kai and gave him a hug, the same hug he gave you earlier.

'Aww sorry! Well you learned your lesson now! Not to mess with me!'

He stuck his tongue out at you acting like a child when in reality he was a year older than you.

When you turned around you tried so hard not to look at the shirtless cute boys. All you thought was:

'Dammit this is going to be a long pool day.'


Haii guys! I would post shirtless pictures of them but that would be really creepy..lol I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Soo..I decided to put Lay instead because he's like my bias :3