Kris's girlfriend part 2

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

A few hours after the embarassing and hilarious breakfeast, the doorbell rang.

Everybody shot up from where they were and went directly to the front door or the living room.

'Everybody shutup and act yourself and be polite!' You scream whispered

Kris gave you a dirty look. So this thinks she can order people around now?

You gave a sarcastic wink and smile towards Kris and walked to the living room. (If a sarcastic wink and smile is even possible.)

Kris opened the door to Sang Mi who was eager to go inside his large house and meet his family. They greeted each other and when she walked to the living room to meet everyone, she was shocked of what she saw.

Tao and Sehun were wrestling while you flipped Kai flat on his back because he was irritaing you. While everybody else was cheering one of you on. The only person who looked normal was Gyrui who brought in a tray of freshly made chocolate chip cookies.

The smell was so delightful and warm everybody stopped what they were doing and rushed to her to grab one.

Kris mentally smacked himself for even bringing his girlfriend to a house full of lunatics. She's probably going to dump me right here in my own house.

But instead she laughed out loud and was trying to cover .

Everybody turned around to a pretty girl sounding like fire crackers laughing, she was like exploding.

Your eyebrow went up. Wow this girl didn't flip out? She's a keeper

'Noona, Sehun, Can you help me make some lunch while they talke?' D.O asked politely

'Of course!' Gyuri said enthusiatically

While Sehun whined because he wanted to meet the pretty Sang Mi.

After Sang Mi calmed down, the rest of Exo flipped the TV on while you sat next to Sang Mi to make Kris feel uncomfortable for sitting next to his girlfriend. Immediatly Kris grabbed Sang Mi and pulled her closer. This is going to be interesting.

'Soooo....' You interrupted the silence

Everybody turned to look at you except for the occupied Tao bear, watching his show.

'You're Kris's girlfriend...huh?' You asked even though the answer was pretty obvious

'No duh you .' Kris said sarcastically

'Shut up or I will punch you in the face.' You said violently

The poor girl sitting in between you two were scared of the words towards each other.

'Hahaha Yeah..' Sang Mi said softly

'I'm guessing you feel uncomfortable around these guys..Wanna come to my room?' You asked eagrly

Kris eyed you. What does she think she's doing trying to take my girlfriend to her room? She's probably going to tie her up and-

'Sure!' Sang Mi answered excitedly

The both of you climbed up the stairs to your room.

'Woah! Your room is huge!' Sang Mi said in amazment

'Thanks! I actually just moved here a few weeks ago and I was as surprised as you are.'

'You're so lucky to be living in a house like this! I wish I were you so I could live in the same house as Kris!'

You choked on her answer.

'Yeah you probably don't want to. Seeing him in the morning isn't exactly the best way to start off the day.'

She giggled. 'At least I know your surely not interested in him.'

'Don't worry. That will NEVER happen.' There was a silence.

'So it seems like you guys really like each other. How did you guys meet?'

'Yeah..Actually thats a funny story. But its pretty short, my friends dared me to ask out the first guy we see when we pass by him in the hallway at school. It just so happened to be Kris. When that happened my friends laughed at me, everybody knew how mean he was to everybody, but I still had to keep my promise. So I asked him out and he just said yes. Weird right? After that, it didn't feel like just some dare I actually grew feelings for him and we had to keep this as a secret. I was only allowed to tell my friends, they had to swear they wouldnt tell anyone. But finally word spread out a few days ago and we finally admited it.'

'Aww thats cute.' You said, but in your mind you wanted to puke. Kris falling in love? Someone falling in love with Kris? Is that even possible in any way?

'Well Kris sure has hid that for a long time around us. It wasn't until Kai and I saw you guys at the mall the other day. I'm pretty shocked the guys didnt find out at school already.' You said

'Oh really? he hid it this whole time?' Sang Mi's smile disappearing

'I'm pretty sure he didn't want to hide you he just didn't want to confess it to his friends. Dont feel that way.' You said in a comforting way

'Thanks, what's your name by the way? And how come you havent transferred schools yet? You did say you were here for a few weeks now right?'

'My name is Kim Ji-Hyun. And I've been busy lately, maybe I'll transfer soon.' You smiled but hesitated on the second sentence

'I'll be excited when you transfer!' She said

'Lunch is ready!' Gyuri called out

But something was wrong, weird. I think somebody was listening to us.

When you opened the door Kris was standing there listening. You weren't all that surprised but it wasn't him. It was someone else. Somethings wrong.

'KRIS GET HER OUT OF HERE NOW!' You screamed

'Wait what?'

You screamed at the top of your lungs.

'THERES AN INTRUDER, EVERYBODY IN POSITIONS!'

BOOM! The window in your room shattered and there he was with his new partner.

Mara and Thunder.


So how was that chapter? Quite surprising right? :)