Survival

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

Your eyes slowly opened as you began to cough up water. You felt immense pain in your lungs and it took you quite a few seconds to regain a steady breath again.

Whats happening to me? But by then you regained your memories of that night. What day is it? What happened? Who saved me? You questioned yourself

When your eyes finally adjusted to the lighting in the room, you noticed you were back at the house, on the couch. You sighed, disappointed you actually survived instead of drowned.

You noticed an IV tube hooked onto your arm and also a tube going through your nose. Annoyed, you ripped them off and sat up on the couch with your head in your hands.

Where the hell is everyone anyways?

Finally, you heard Tao scream "SHES AWAKE EVERYONE!"

Next thing you knew, you were surrounded by twelve curious boys up in your face. Lay pushed everyone out of his way and walked up to you.

"Ji Hyun, your not supposed to take any of these out yet. You're still weak and even I can't heal you right now. You need some more fluids in your body or you will become really dehydrated."

You had a really bad headache and you were still trying to process everything. 

"How long have I been out?" You asked curiously

"About a week." Xiumen replied

Your eyes widened in surprise.

"What the hell? A week. I only just almost drowned. How is it that I've been out for that long?"

"Well you kind of out and you had hypothermia since you dived into the cold water, plus your body wasn't functioning correctly so you've been out cold for your body to heal itself." Lay told you

You sighed annoyed and pissed. "Who the hell was the one to save me? Why didn't you just let me die!" You screamed

You got up quickly off the couch a little shaky. You felt really dizzy since you haven't gotten up in a week.

When you were about to fall, baekhyun luckily caught you. You snatched your arm away from him rudely and stormed out the front door.

Suho was about to chase after you but D.O stopped him.

"Just leave her alone for now. We should all watch over her just in case she tries to do something stupid again." D.O said

Everybody left the house in groups to silently spy on you.


As you were walking down the streets of Seoul you noticed twin sisters arm in arm and laughing with each other.

Next you saw a mother and daughter holding hands while crossing the streets.

Tears filled up your eyes as you stood there and watched these strangers together. You couldn't help but think of Gyuri.

You missed her so much it was unbearable. You took the sleeve of your cardigan and wiped your face trying to forget the events last week.

Meanwhile, all the boys were watching your every move, scared that if they even just blinked something could happen to you.

All of them felt guilty and sad because Gyuri played a very special role in their lives too. They all were also hiding something. If you knew this something, you would probably go on a rampage. 

They all would also cry when they were in their rooms alone. None of them even dared to enter the room she died in after they disposed of her body.

After you walked around for hours, you found yourself walking back to the house. It was about 3 AM and you quietly walked into the house with red puffy eyes.

Realizing nobody was home because they were probably following you, you thought of how pathetic you were.

Wow I'm so pathetic. I'm having twelve guys follow me becuase they don't trust me. They think I'm going to try to kill myself again. Well I don't blame them.

You walked upstairs to your room, the room in which Gyuri also died in. You grabbed your sniper that was laying in the same exact place you left it last time and jumped out the still shattered window to the backyard.

You layed on the ground and started shooting pine cones hanging off the trees around you causing each of them to break into pieces.

You then layed flat on the ground looking at the sky, which was getting brighter because the sun was rising. Then finally you remembed something really important.

What the hell happened to Thunder and Mara?


Hello subbies! Sorry for the late chapter I've just been really lazy and writing chapters to my other stories. This is probably getting really boring for you too. I apologize! I will try to make up for this outrage. Anyways I still have no clue who Ji Hyun will fall for in this story. Any ideas?