The Sneak Attack

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

'EVERYBODY IN POSITIONS, THERE'S AN INTRUDER!' You screamed at the top of your lungs hoping everybody in the house heard you throughout the mansion.

And within seconds Mara and his new partner jumped through your window shattering it into small crystals. What is it with breaking windows in this house?! GAHD!

Mara and Thunder held a small black handgun in their filthy hands. You were so focused on them you didn't realize Kris had flew Sang Mi and himself straight out the open window.

At the corner of your eye you noticed a weapon. It wasn't just any weapon it was a sword. As in what Japanese Samaurai's use to train with. How the hell did you not notice that thing hanging above your bed? Who knows.

'Don't you dare move a single hair or we will blow your head off.' Thunder sneered

Where the hell is everybody and their 'magical' powers when you need them? Damn bastards making me fend for myself. If I make it out alive I will skin all of them one by one.

Thank god you were trained back in the States how to use a Katana by your beloved master or else you would have been in deep right now.

As soon as there was a loud sound coming from outside distracting Mara and Thunder you dashed as fast as a cheetach for the Katana. Thankfully dodging the bullet that almost wounded your arm.

You slipped the sharp blade out of it's protective case and ran your fingertips over the gray sharp blade able to cut various types of metal apart. You positioned yourself in a fighting position and was about to attack when Gyuri came bursting through the window with her long narrow gun and your sniper strapped around her neck.

She tossed your gun to you and you caught it in one swift move while your right hand still held the sword.

'Well, well, well what do we have here? Both the traitors in the same room as us.' Mara said in a nasty tone

'Shut your distgusting mouth. I dont want to here from a dirty killer like you.' Gyuri said back

'hmmph. Don't you remeber when you use to be one? Don't act like you can just throw your past away Gyuri and act as if you did nothing wrong. You were an assassin who loved to kill. Including Ji-Hyun over there, and still are.' Thunder pointed out

Now you realized why the other members weren't here. Because it was our fight, and our fight only. You also knew what Thunder said was true but you refused to bring yourself to the past.

When your parents were murdered, when you were tortured because failing a mission, and worst of all killing-innocent-people.

'You Bastards!' You screamed and came charging right at them kicking the gun out of Thunder's hand and pinning him down to the floor.

You pointed your sword right at his neck ready to slice it off his body.

But by doing this, Gyuri was off guard. She didn't notice Mara was eyeing her while she watched you violently threaten Thunder.

And right there, Gyuri was shot. Directly in the chest and in a flash she was on the floor not moving at all. You were selfish to take Thunder's words to heart and let the one person you loved most die from the person you hated most.

Right. In. Front. Of. Your. Eyes.