Gone

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

 12 years. You knew Gyuri for 12 years. The woman who found you dirty, curled up in a ball at the age of seven. The lady who nurtured you, homeschooled you and wanted the best for you. Everything just went blank.

Your mother, father, sister and bestfriend all in one was gone.

What just happened? Your heart stopped beating. Tears became streaming down your face and you dropped to your knees. How could this happen? All this time Gyuri protected you and you couldn't repay her back by doing the same thing?

Your heart felt so weak you couldn't even scream for help or her to wake up but instead you began crawling to her slowly trying to shake her lifeless,bloody body.

'I guess someone learned their lesson huh? That desereved to die, what she did is far from unforgiveable.' Mara said while chuckling

'So instead you killed her said?' You said nearly a whisper but audible to both Mara and Thunder

'Well, why not? It's not our fault she betrayed us and turned you against us.' Thunder said as if nothing happened

---------------------

While Gyuri was shot, all twelve of the boys were watching. Trying to hold back their tears.

Finally, the poor maknae couldn't contain himself anymore and counterattacked through the still shattered window. He couldn't help but feel sad,angry, and aggrivated all in one.

Sehun formed a giant tornado everything in the room but the four other human beings in the room with him.

It was almost as if the sweet, playful maknae changed into the devil. You could almost see the giant flames in his eyes. All of his attention was focused on the two intruders who killed his beloved noona who also took care of him as she began to get to know the exo boys.

He didn't even realize the exo boys in the room with them yelling at him to calm down.

Yes, it's true the maknae is a innocent boy, but once anger overcomes him he becomes a completely different person.

If only the second maknae, Tao could switch back time but that was beyond impossible. Tao could only go back to events where minor changes were invovled.

For example, dropping an ice cream cone, or maybe keeping someone from getting hurt was all he could do, but not bring someone back to life. He could also bring someone back in time with him from maybe weeks before the incident happened but if someone interferred with time both him and the person he brought would be lost in time forever.

You turned around to look at Sehun who still held a tornado getting nearer and nearer to the enemies while screaming and cussing at them as to why they would kill the innocent Gyuri when she did just about nothing back. 

'Seh-u..n' you said

'Please stop, let the boys take care of them. You need to calm down. Revenge of death will not solve anything.' you tried persuading him but only coughs of your tears would form

Sehun didn't even bother to look up. He couldn't get your words to his head. All he could think of was taking revenge on the two demons.'

The tornado kept getting nearer and nearer to the two while they stood their ground ready to either die or come up with a plan.

The strong wind was just about ready to rip their limbs apart and slice them in a flash, but Sehun had to make up his mind on whether he should do it or not.

The tornado got closer and closer than...


Hi guys! I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY for the late update! Ive been so busy lately and on a vacation. ~Phew~ I'll update soon again! Sorry for the crappy chapter I'm in a bit of a hurry because another project I have to do :E