I'm..Sorry

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

 


You were dragging yourself around the streets of Seoul carrying your backpack with you dangerous weapons and things to treat your wounds.

'This is so annoying!' You whined

You decided to sit on a bench in the park you were walking around in. You took out your peroxide and cotton balls and started dabbing at the cuts around your arms and legs.

Of course it stung like hell. You went back into your backpack to get out your phone to check for threat messages from the boss and Thunder. You clicked the little button in the middle of the small touch screen phone and saw no new messages.

'Wait a second, Mara got me this phone. What if he has a tracking device on here? Dammit.'

You quickly shut off your phone and placed it in one of the inner pockets when you noticed an envelope and something thick sitting in the pockets.

'What the hell is this?'

You took out the two unfamiliar items in your backpack and saw a giant wad of cash sitting on your laps. Your eyes opened so wide they could of actually came out of your head.

'Holy ! What the hell is this doing here?!'

You turned your eyes to see a small pink envelope written with your name in big black bold letters. You opened the evelope to see:

Dear Ji-Hyun-ah,

know its been a rough day. I placed this letter and cash in your bag here for a reason. If your finding this letter now it must have been at least a few hours after the attack set on Exo. If I am dead this is all for you. I love you very very much and I sincerely hope you're not angry at me for going behind your back. I understand you were sometimes paid for the missions back with Mara so you do have at least a few thousand won sitting in your wallet right now but this is just in case. If I didn't survive I want you to live with Exo now. You see I have known them for a very long time and you can ask Suho why. You are my baby sister that I found on the streets. You mean everything to me so please don't be angry with me or the Exo members. Those boys are a big part of my life. I love them with all my heart too. Be a good girl okay? I love you. ~Nam Gyuri

'WHAT? She thought she was gonna die?? I'm going to kill her when I see her again.'

The biggest grin was on your face when you looke back at the money.

'8..9..10. 10 BILLION WON??!! OH MY DAMN SHE GAVE ME ALOT!! I'm still mad though -_-' 


'Oh gosh. Lets just really hope she didn't find the cash I put in her backpack.' Gyuri said

'What do you mean cash? How much money did you put in there?' Chanyeoul asked

'I mean the 10 billion  won I put in there just in case I died from Mara's attack today.'

'WHAT?! 10 BILLION WON?? ARE YOU KIDDING?' The Exo members shouted at the same time

'Well yeah who knows what she will do with that money. Weapons, clothes, weapons.'

D.O practically choked on his own food. 'How could you say that so casually noona?!'

'Pshh..She should be fine.'

'Oh this is not good telling by noona's voice. I'm gonna go look for her. You guys stay here. Plus, theres a good chance shes still cut from the glass.' Lay said worried

'Thats a good idea. She's only 19 years old and she loves her weapons. Who knows what she will buy with that money.'

Just as Baekhyun said those words Lay was out the door searching for you.

'Noona. By the way why did Ji-Hyun get so mad when she saw Tao holding her gun?'

'Well last year she came back from the States after staying there for about 3 years. She went to stay with a master who knows alot about fighting, guns, samurais and ect. He made that gun especially for her. It's one of a kind. You see the gun has it's special features. The special medal its made out of is really rare. It's about 3 pounds lighter than a regular sniper. It also has a built in knife just in case it runs out of bullets.'

'Oh I see so she is the only person on this planet who can use it.'

'Yes. Theres are specific instructions on how to use it but no one knows except for her and the master. Actually only her.'

'What do you mean? Isn't the master still alive?'

'No. He was murdered by someone unknown. And to this day Ji-Hyun still wants to get her revenge on that person out there. That's why she loves that gun. Because it was made only for her by her favorite master. And guys if she acts kinda weird she's probably still imune to the culture in the U.S. You know hugging, showing skin ship stuff like that.'

'Oh okay lets just hope Lay hyung finds Ji-Hyun.' Baby Sehun said


Lay was searching all over you. On the streets in the wood everywhere. He didn't want to quit until he found you. Just when he was about to rest on a bench he saw you walking zombie like towards a 5 star hotel.

Lay rushed over to you making you stop just in front of him.

'Can I help you?' You asked

'Oh umm.. We kinda want you to come back.'

'Urgg it's so far. I'm gonna sleep here tonight.' You said pointing your eyes at the expensive hotel. You were exhausted.

You walked into the hotel going directly to the main desk askng for a room.

'Ok fine you can sleep here tonight but you have to go back to the house tomorrow.'

'Alright whatever. I'm tired. So you don't want to stay here with me tonight? It would be a waste getting a giant suite to myself.'

'Wha..What??'

'Relax we're not going to do anything funny in there. Just sleeping.'

Lay sighed in relief trying not to think about anything erted. Does she not know its weird staying in the same room with a man? he thought

'Well? Yes or no?'

'Sure..'

'One Suite with 2 bedrooms please. I will be paying cash and it's only for one night.'

'Agashi it will be 800 won but since you are paying cash i will give you it for 700 won.'

'Okay thank you!'  

'Heres your key room, 1160 on the 8th floor.'

You bowed and thanked the lady at the desk while watching her eye Lay at the same time. Girls these days. She probably heard our conversation and knows he's not my boyfriend. You thought.

Lay followed you to the room trying to not think dirt thoughts. He has never done something like this with a girl before. Let alone not even talked to a girl like this before. You tossed your things into your bedroom and decided to go sit in the main room.

Just as you were about to sit on the couch, the leather scratched one of your cuts and you yelped in pain. Lay came rushing in to make sure you were ok.

'No its fine you don't have to heal me.'

'If you don't sit still I will make your cuts bigger. And I can arrange that for you.'

'Are you threatning me? Fine -_-'

As Lay healed you, you fell into a deep sleep on the couch. Lay smiled slightly and carried you back to the bed to tuck you in.


How was that guys? :D It was kind of a long and boring chapter but whatever :) It was a cute chapter with lay tho hehehe ;)

(10 billion won = $10,000,000 U.S dollars)