The Fighting Alliance known as "The Seven"

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

While dodging Unnie's kicks and punches you felt as if you were found a mess in an alley just yesterday.

And to this day you still try to find out who your parents are.

*Flashback*

You looked up to the giant man who just let you into his group. You were too young to realize what an assassin really is. 

Squeezing Unnie's hand tight, you were afraid, afraid about what the path you are taking now is and what will happen later on in the future.

*Flashback over*

So I'm guessing the readers out there might be dyeing to know what the mysterious "Seven" is.

Well let me explain it to you this way. They were horrible people. 

There are seven of us including your self, and this is obviously why the group is named The Seven

The Seven consisted of assassins and fighters who roamed around streets at night to beat people up or even kill them. 

We recieve assignments of all kinds. Ones that could help people as in killing gangs or assignments that forced us to sometimes kill pure innocent people.

Horrible right? Thats what  I meant by horrible people.

And what made things worst was that five of the seven people didn't regret a thing afterwards. 

You can probably guess who the other two who kind of despised the jobs were. Kim Ji-Hyun and Nam Gyuri.

To be quite honestly actually, you enjoyed the job. It was kinda fun killing these people.

Feeling that rush afterwards and reporting to the boss you accomplished the mission. It was even better when the other members of the group congradulated you.

Yes what you did was horrible and you knew it, but you enjoyed it at the same time.

Yes, at first glance you looked like a cute,innocent,sweet, little girl but no.

Not even close. You used those innocent looks to lure the enemy in and ambush them.

That is a plus for you. You are both a fighter and a shooter.

But, you knew a bit more about guns than knives and fighting. It is actually one of your hobbies.

Its unbelievable but you love playing with your sniper. I mean you are the number one sniper out of the other six. Its ironic because you are the youngest one in the group.

*Back to real life*

'Hey whats wrong' asked Gyuri worriedly 

'Oh nothing' you answered

'Are you sure? You don't seem yourself are you tired? You seem to only block my hits'

'Yeah I'm fine unnie don't worry about it' I said with a smile

Unnie smiled back but she had a worry look in her smile.

Just as we were done training we heard the sound of a bell which meant for everyone to head to the conference room.