The Descision

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

The tornado got closer and closer than...it stopped. The spinning ball of air halted and you could hear the sighs of relief throughout the room.

You gave baby Sehun a caring look telling him that he made the right choice.

Yes, of course a part of you wished that maybe by accident Thunder and Mara got caught in the tornado themselves but you were not that cruel of a person.

It's not good to hate anyone. Nor is it healthy.

In fact, you can get to the point where you dislike someone very much but you will never hate anyone.

Of course you could never forgive them for murdering your precious Gyuri. You loved her like a sister and you knew she wouldn't be happy if you hated anyone.

Even if it was Mara or Thunder. All you needed right now was someone to comfort you and get you out of that situtation right then and there.

You took one last glace of Gyuri's lifeless body, you walked towards Kai and grabbed onto his hand.

He knew what he had to do, and that meant to get you out of there. Both of you flashed out to an unknown place while you left Thunder and Mara behind figuring the remaining guys would take care of them.

When you were finally back on the ground you turned your head around and noticed you were right next to the Han River.

You untangled your hand with Kai's and sat on the edge of the pavement hanging your legs just above the water.

Tears became to fall down your face and dripped onto your clothes. The events that took place today was a bit too much for you to take in and all you could do is just cry it out. 

You couldn't face the fact that the most important person in your life had just disappeared withing seconds. You couldn't face that she just left earth.

But most of all, you wished more than anything it was you who died instead of her. There was no point of being on planet earth if you have no blood connected relatives or real friends right?

Your exsistence on earth was just a waste of god's time. Every night you always thought this: "Did the heaven's really want my life to turn out this way? Why did they even bring me to life if there was no point of being on earth anyways?" 

At that point you could only think of jumping into the freezing cold Han River and never come back up for air. You had nothing to lose anyways right?

Before you had even noticed it was pitch dark outside.

Even though it was summer it was still kind of chilly at night and Kai had taken off his jacket and placed it over your bare shoulders since you had only worn a thick strapped tank top that day.

The whole entire time you were crying Kai was sitting far away from you giving you some space knowing that you needed it right now.

There was also another human watching you. It was Kris.

He sat just on the side of the bridge watching you just in case you did anything stupid. After some long explaining and droppin his girlfriend off at home he managed to find you.

You sighed one last time. It was time for the descision.

Life or death? And what did you choose? death.

You stood up from the same exact spot you were sitting took one step and pencil dived into the water. As you sank to the cold deep, deep bottom of the water you closed your eyes wishing nothing more for this to end quickly.

You didn't even struggle to try holding your breath anymore. All you did was hold your breath until you had no more air left.

You had no clue if you were crying at all and once you out, the last thing you felt was someone grabbing onto your body and scooping you up. But it was too late and you out.

Were you dead? Who tried to save you?


So how was this chapter? A bit better? Leave a comment below on who you want to save

Ji Hyun/You! Kris or Kai? Maybe even a different exo member, you never know this fanfic can have an unexpected ending ;) (Not edited so dont mind my spelling or grammer mistake!) Have a great week!