Pool Day/Valentines Special

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

The day was filled with fun. Well except for the lousy morning when you bumped into Kris. -_- That kind of pissed you off. You understood people can have bad days but the little bastards life always seems so miserable and cold.

The six of you were enjoying the relaxing hot day in the pool. You love living with a bunch of rich, funny people. Not that you were taking advantage of them or anything.

Sehun decided to jump into the giant pool, splashing everybody in the face with his cannon ball water.

It was so hard for you to keep your eyes off of their bodies. Like come on they were fit as hell. It was pretty awkward that you were the only girl at a pool with a bunch of guys.

'Don't you dare Tao.'

'Sorry hyung but you started it.'

Lay and Tao were having a splashing war causing all the water to splash into everyones face.

Since the day was still young, you decided to dry up and slip on a dress over your bathing suit and go to the kitchen to make some lemonade for everyone.

You found all the ingredients and started to squeeze some fresh lemons when somebody came up behind you and scared the crap out of you.

'Kai! Damn you! You almost scared me less and I was making lemonade for you guys!'

'That's too bad.' Kai said while smirking

The both of you were playing pranks on each other all day ever since he shoved you into the water.

'So do you need help?'

'I don't know are you going to spray lemon juice into my eyes or something?'

'I don't know, it depends on how you act.'

Kai was starting to develop feelings for the cute, deadly assassin.

'Here you can squeeze all the juice into this pitcher and I'll find the sugar.'

While you turned around Kai gave you a charming smile. Even though he can be serious and playful he can be a sweetheart.

You were digging through the cabinants while wondering where everyone else went.

'Hey, what does everyone even do in their free time? It's like this place is deserted except the pool.'

'Well usually Tao and Sehun are together wrestling each other or playing video games with Lay and Chen, Baekhyun is the type of person who locks himself in his room and reads, Suho likes to lounge around, watch TV or take walks, D.O and Noona go out to markets to pick up food, Chanyeol likes to go out with friends from school, Xiumin and Luhan like to play soccer. Oh and Kris usually likes to lock himself in his room and sleep or sleep pretty much anywhere.'

Just at the thought of his name you wanted to gag.

'And you?' You asked curiously

'I usually study and do my homework or hangout with one of the members.'

'Yes I found the sugar!' You chimed in excitement

Kai threw the empty Lemons in the garbage and washed his hands. You threw the white crystal flakes of sugar in the pitcher and stirred the juice while adding ice cubes at the same time.

'So what do you like to do in your free time?' Kai asked while sitting on a counter stool

'Hmmm..In my free time? I didn't really do much. I pretty much train and after I trained I do a mission, then Unnie would give me some school work. That was pretty much my life right there.'

'Oh, it must have been tough to do that all the time. Have you ever gone to the movies and hung out with friends before?'

'No not really. I didn't actually have friends. I never had the time to make any so the only person I had was Unnie.' You said while pouring yourself and Kai a glass of the sweet refreshing lemonade.

'How about we go see a movie today? We can see a comedy or any type of movie you like!'

'Really??' You asked eagerly

'Of course! We can have some fun today! That is after we take a shower.'

'Yay! I'm gonna go take a shower now!'

You finished getting ready and chose to wear this:

You walked down the stairs wearing your flats hearing them click everytime you stepped on each step. it was a pretty comfy/casual look.

'So are you ready? I placed a note on the fridge telling everybody we'll be out for a little bit.'

'Okay!' You said a little too quickly

You opened the brown wide door and stepped out. 

You felt Kai's arm wrap around your waist.

'Uhhh Kai..'

And in a flash the both of you were in the empty part of the movie theater. Your eyes sparkled in how nice the place looked. It was so amusing to you. The only public places you've been to was the market, mall and a few other places but never the movie theater.

'Wow it's so nice! What movie are we seeing?'

'Let's keep your mind off of violence so i bought tickets to see Heavean's Postman featuring Kim Jaejoong of DBSK or JYJ.'

Kai placed an arm around your shoulder and walked into the room filled with crowds of girls. They seemed so excited to see the romantic drama. The girls stared quietly at Kai amazed with his perfect face.

Even the girls with boyfriends stared. You felt pretty uncomfortable and clastorphobic since the seats were all filled up in the theater.

Of course when the movie started you could hear the screams and cries of the girls excited to see their one and old Kim Jaejoong.

Kai whispered into your ear 'This is going to be annoying.'

After about an hour and a half of screaming and crying fan girls, the movie was thankfully over. You did enjoy it but the girls were so damn annoying.

'So what did you think of the movie?'

'It was ok I guess.' Kai answered

'You are a guy. I'm pretty sure half the guys here thought it was boring because it was romance.'

'True.'

You linked your arm around Kai's muscular arm and started walking out, but the both of you spotted someone familiar. Too familiar.

'Kris?!' You both whispered at the same time


I AM SOO SORRY FOR THE BAD CHAPTER. It was also really late "Valentines Special", and I was kind of in a rush to type this so theres like no details or anything good in it. So I promise the next chapter will be good! :)

          

Heres my apologyxD