Forgiveness

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

 It's been about 15 minutes since you had to kill one of The Seven members. Well lets just say "The Four" since you killed one of the men, Gyuri was out and including youself you were out of that hell hole.

You were sitting on the ground sobbing wrapped in Lay's arms. You now had many questions that were unaswerable one of them being 'Why am I crying right now? Why am I feeling like this I've killed many people before?'

But now you knew why. It was because the whole Seven raised you and now we were splitting apart. You were pretty much forced to kill one of your family members. And now?

You were sitting on the grown, a mess wrapped in a boy's arms. You barely knew him but yet it was like you knew him forever. Yes, you knew it didn't make any sense whatsoever but it was like him, the boy you only knew for 2 days and the one you were suppose to kill had already been family.  

Lay wiped the tears dripping off your face with his fingers gently. He picked himself up and patted the dirt off his pants.

'Alright, it's times to go Ji-Hyun-ah.' He offered his hand to help get you up.

You grabbed his hand and locked your fingers around his knowing you will be safe. After picking up the shopping bags, both of you were on your way to the house.

 

 

 

The bus ride back to the house was quiet. Your head was leaning on Lay's shoulder awkwardly.

Lay still did not get the notice about you just arriving from the states a few months ago. He felt loved but uncomfortable at the same time because of the American culture of being close with a man even if you weren't dating.

The bus came to a slow halt and you jumped off the bus.

'Alright Ji-Hyun just forget about what just happened. You will be fine. Go back to being yourself.' You said to your self

The both of you walked through the woods that smelled of rotting wood, pine trees and sweet smelling flowers. You crossed through the tall trees being like a maze in order to reach the giant house.

You climbed up the step and was standing in front of the welcoming door. Well to any other guest but you.

Lay stepped in front of you and grabbed the keys out of his back pocket. Once the sound of the click was done to assure you the door was now unlocked; Lay looked back and smiled.

'It's okay, you can come in now.'

He stepped into the house and dropped the bags in the entry room to the house, where you shot Mara. 

At first you hesitated to step inside the spacious house but someone gave you a little shove to walk in. You were frightened of the sudden push that just happened.

You were afraid of the person who is behind you right now. All you could smell is the scent of cologne coming off that person.

'Well?! What are you waiting for? Aren't you going in?'

You turned as fast as the speed of light, curious to see who might have just said that.

It was Xiumin giving you a dazzling smile. I swear that smile could have blinded someone.

'Come on!' He said in a playfull tone

'Here, I'll help you with those bags.'

He grabbed the few bags you were holding and placed his hands on your shoulder while pushing you into the house.

You felt happy the way he was treating you. Like nothing ever happened. Like you were apart of his family.

The house smelled of Spaghetti and tomato sauce.

'It smells delicous in here.' You whispered  

'I know right! D.O Hyung should be making some lunch right now. We decided to make American food since we know you just came back not to long ago.'

Xiumin grabbed the other bags Lay threw on the floor and walked up the stairs. You awkwardly stood in the middle of the room not knowing what to do.

This is the outside of Exo's house. Beautiful Isn't it?:D

This is where you were standing...Well under the chandelier. Yep. This is just how rich they are and I'll explain later:)

You decided to take off your shoes since its the most polite thing to do when entering a person's house. You unstrapped the heels off your feet and placed them next to one of the chairs.

The smooth white marble under your feet were nice and cold for a warm day like this. Even though there was air conditioning the air still seemed refreshning.

Xiumin came running down the stairs. His cheeks puffy and jiggling.:3

'What are you doing still standing here?'

You grabbed onto the bottom of your floral dress and squeezed it being nervous.

'Umm..well I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to intrude.' You cursed yourself for being so shy around new people.

Once you fully got to know someone they should get ready for some crazy because you were pretty hyper all the time.

'No excuses! Come on lets go say hi to everyone!' Xiumin pulled your arm dragging you to the kitchen. Everyone was sitting in their own seat talking and helping D.O cook food.

'Hey guys! Look who it is! She came back!'

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look up at you.

'Come on don't be shy say hi to them!'

'Umm..hi it's nice to meet you guys again.' You said in a hushed voice

All the guys were thinking 'What is wrong with her, her personality completely changed.'

Xiumin left your side to sit next to Luhan at the dining table. You scanned the room not spotting Lay around. He must be taking a nap or showering. He's probably exhausted.

'Guys I'm back with the groceries!' Gyuri shouted from the front

A few of the guys got up to help her bring the groceries over.

Oh yeah. That's right. How did i forget Gyuri was still here? THANK GOD. It wont be as awkward anymore. When Gyuri entered the room you ran directly to her practicly attacking her.

'UNNIE!! I MISSED YOU' You threw your arms around her

'Ji-Hyun-ah! Your back! Finally, I missed you more!'

'Well that wasn't long before she became loud again.' Chen said

'Shhh.' Luhan whispered elbowing chen

'Come on Ji-Hyun help me and D.O make some lunch we prepared it for you since you love spaghetti and you're a really good cook! The rest of you put the groceries away.'

You could hear all the groaning in the room because the guys were just too damn lazy.

'Okay!' You said now cheerfully

After following Unnie around, you finally adjusted in the environment. You were running around the kitchen giving D.O ingredients and helping him put some more flavor in the food even though he was the best chef ever.

You gathered everyone including Lay at the dining table after finishing the meal.

'Guys, I have something to say.'

Everyone looked directly at you.

'Please forgive me. I am so sorry for causing trouble. Now that I know how nice you people really are I promise I won't be a problem. Please accept my apology, and if you don't I'll leave immediatly.'

Gyuri smiled to herself. 'This is the first time she has apologized to anyone.'


I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile! I'll update more oftern from now on! :D

Awww brotherly love<3