D-Day Part 2

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

 

You climbed to the back of the van where you always sat, next to Unnie.

The van was pretty high tech along with you weapons. On the way to the Exo house, everybody did their usual and plugged in their ear pieces in case of emergency.

 

​The van pulled to the side of the woods about a quarter of a mile near the house. This is your destination. You climbed up a thick giant christmas tree with your backpack strapped to your back.

Along with two handguns you grabbed your Sniper and lifted the glass to your eye. The other six members surrounded you. Perfect.

You spotted all twelve heads and reported it to the six standing around you.

'Okay Ji-Hyun, you know the plan. Stay safe and be careful to not be spotted.' Mara said

'Okay you guys too. Be careful.'

Everybody shook their heads and began to scatter while the van quickly left ready to pick us up later.

After ten minutes of waiting you heard a boom and had your gun up to your eye within seconds.

That was the signal to start shooting the first Exo member you see. When your finger was just about to pull the trigger, you heard Unnie's voice.

'Ji-hyun-ah listen carefully.'

'Unnie? Whats wrong!? This Wasn't the plan!!.'

'Ani, nothings wrong but please, don't shoot any of them I beg of you.'

'Unnie waeyo??! Whats going on.' You lifted your gun back to your eye and saw the most horrible thing.

You buckled your backpack and dashed down the dirt road as fast as you could. Dodging trees, you reached the house and ran into one of those large viewing windows and broke the glass.

The glass shattered and went everywhere including into your arms and legs. 

What made your heart stop was the sight of Gyuri-Unnie trying to protect Sehun the small maknae from getting shot. When the boy was suppose to get shot you saw Unnie jump in front of him and was shot in the arm. That was what made you run at full speed.

When you reached the room the whole thing was happening you saw Unnie on the ground with her good arm putting pressure on her wounded arm.

You heard one of the boys yell to Kai 'Get her out of here! And bring Lay with you.' And within a blink of an eye they flashed out and were gone.

You pointed your eyes back at Mara.

'WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING MARA?! ARE YOU CRAZY??!! WHY DID YOU SHOOT HER.'

You pointed your hand gun straight at Mara.

'You didn't answer my ing question!'

The remaing Exo boys looked at both you and Mara but you didn't care. You saw Thunder and the other members standing behind Mara.

'I swear if you don't start talking now I will ing shoot.'

Mara sighed and answered 'Because she's a traitor.'

'What?'

'You saw it for your self. I hope she dies and rots in hell.'

BOOM.

'Ji-Hyun! You !! Why the hell did you do that!' Thunder shouted at you

You heard Mara groan in pain. You had just shot him straight in the shoulder. It's too bad you didn't aim somewhere ele more deadly. You knew you regretted it.

'No. I hope you lose all your ing blood and you rot in hell. Bastard.'

Within minutes Thunder grabbed Mara placed him on his shoulders and tried his best to get out of the house. You just remembered you had two extra knives with you. You slipped one out from under your skirt and threw it as hard as you could. Luckily it hit him directly in the back and he screamed in pain.

He was pretty hurt but he still managed to get himself and Mara out there with the other members helping him.

You sighed in relief feeling like a brick was just lifted off your chest.

'Thank God it's over. For now.'

 


 

That was pretty intense. Sorry for the delay something happened and it deleted the whole thing so I had to start over D: Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in the next chapter today so see you guys!