The mission/assignment

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

All of the six members headed to the confrence room to recieve the new assignment the boss was going to handout.

Just by telling everybody was called down to the room by the bell, it's going to be a huge mission.

The boss was in his chair as usual. You have never really seen the boss's face. Only because you could never look him in the eye.

You were to scared to. He is almost equal to a demon. Well no wonder why he was named Mara (Buddhist mythology demon). He is pure evil. No heart. Nothing.

The only thing he enjoyed to do was kill. He kills anyone who gets into his way. One of the reasons why hes the boss of the group. Also, he has the talent in killing. And its no joke.

You've only seen him fight and kill once. Just the way he killed that person it was a slow painfull death. And by the look in his eyes he really enjoyed it.

Watching Mara kill someone is one of the worst things to be witnessing, but you didn't even want to join him and watch him kill. He told you to go with him because he thought of you as a daughter and if you didn't go, well you would suffer the consequences sooner or later.

You were about fourteen at the time. The age Unnie found you when you were brought into the group.

You had to go with him to ambush a gang who ripped people off in illegal gambling. At that time you thought it would just be a beating and you guys would leave but nope. Everything turned into a gory horror movie and your eyes were scarred after that.

Being fourteen and witnessing that was just as worst as being seven and hearing the cries of the men. But anyways..

'Welcome everybody, its been long since I've assigned you guys with an assignment this big. We will need everybody to participate in this.' Mara said while passing out the folder held with the information 

'Well this seems easy' Thunder said while cracking his knuckles

Thunder is a very deadly fighter. Known for his knowledge in fighting.

When you opened up the file you noticed twelve attractive/handsome boys maybe around your age.

At first you looked at it closely than laughed and said: 'HAH this should be easy. I can probably take them down all by myself.'

Unnie looked at you and smiled.

'Thats my girl!' Thunder said with a huge grin

The other member remained quiet but all thought 'Aww shes so cute when she thinks she can kill so many people.' and they thought it sincerely

You smiled up at Thunder loving the attention. 

'Ji-Hyun honey, don't be so full of your self. And you too Thunder you should know better.'

When you heard that you thought 'Why is he being an i know i can defeat these twelve freakishly handsome guys by myself.'

'Guys, I know just by looking at the pictures these boys look like nothing, but they are very powerful. Almost like us actually but they have special powers.'

You looked at him confused 'Powers? What do you mean like shooting lazers out of your eyes? hahaha' 

'Its not funny. They are very powerful.'

You looked through the files again and saw he wasn't joking. All twelve of them has a specific power. 'Thats weird who knew stuff like this exsisted.'

'I know right who knew. Alright boss, when do we start the attack?' Gyuri said

Mara explained the plans and said 'We will attack them in exactly two days so try to remember each members power and think of how you can overcome them. Alright you guys are dismissed.'

While walking out with Unnie you thought 'If those boys have powers why would they use it for evil? Unless, they are innocent but mara has something against them. This is not good. Oh well, sorry boys but you're dead in two days.'

 

 


 

How are my lovely readers doing? Well this was kind of a long chapter but its kinda intresting right? Well maybe not..I'm not the best writer. Well till next time xD

 

We love you too hehehe;)